Details

  • Last Online: 2 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: USA & Germany
  • Contribution Points: 1 LV1
  • Birthday: August 17
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 4, 2021
Replying to yrix • Jul 25, 2024
Title Tarot
episode 5 is dead crazy
Where did you find episode 5?
0 3
On The Best Day of My Life • Jul 25, 2024
The FL seems like a good actress, but I'm not feeling the ML at all. It's not very good overall, I feel like it's the same thing we've all seen a million times..but boring.
1 1
Replying to Hot_Oppas_wife • Jul 25, 2024
I am too fan of hidden love. Do you have any other recommendations for me
I haven't found anything that compares personally, but a lot of people liked when I fly towards you. The movie All These Years kind of gave me similar feelings and I highly recommend it. Otherwise I'm waiting for First Frost...
2 0
On The First Frost • Jul 25, 2024
Teaser has me EXCITED AS HECK for this now. Moody and in the vein of hidden love...this is my kind of drama.
11 0
Replying to daisy • Jul 25, 2024
is it worth watching?
Yes definitely, it's a good drama, good acting, production and very funny, but the writing is a bit lacking.
4 0
Replying to Sonnyped • Jul 25, 2024
Well it started really good but getting dragged all over the place...Ep 12 and still we don't know the magic source…
I noticed that, they've pretty much lost track of that. And am I mistaken or wasn't there also supposed to be something paranormal about ghosts or something in the first few episodes? In the ML's apartment?
3 4
Replying to forbidden_user • Jul 24, 2024
I was fucking dying to have a modern drama TTI don't like historical/ costume dramas so I had nothing to watch…
I tried and couldn't get into it or see the appeal. I just can't do costume dramas
1 0
Replying to Blue_Umbrella • Jul 24, 2024
This will release on my b'day 🄳🄳
Heyy that's my bday too
3 1
On Crash Course in Romance • Jul 24, 2024
I'm glad it seems everyone has come to their senses about this drama. I remember while it was airing people were swooning and raving about it like it was so good and the next best thing. I barely made it through..
9 4
Replying to Soulitary • Jul 24, 2024
I find this male lead character (not the actor) to be very self-centered, self-absorbed and very selfish. He's…
Yeah and it was like they tried to make that the entire comedy aspect, him being a lazy deadbeat. It wasn't funny.
2 0
Replying to wxjy • Jul 24, 2024
Title Tarot
is this recommended to watch?
If you're okay with gore. The stories are very good but it's dark.
2 0
Replying to 11614631 • Jul 23, 2024
Person Lee Jong Suk
I don’t wish to seem negative but i can never watch a drama from him. His entire look is way too ā€œfakeā€…
Thank you, sometimes I feel like I must be the only one who notices but he looks like Michael Jackson on steroids. He took it wayyy too far I can't even tolerate watching him on screen.
1 0
Replying to Lia Myrhh • Jul 23, 2024
Person Jo Jin Kook
I've watched 3 out of the 7 dramas written here. Fated to love you was a decent watch. Lonely enough to Love was…
I thought FTLY was an absolute masterpiece of old school kdrama comedy...but he was a co-writer
1 0
Replying to yekethsi • Jul 23, 2024
Title Tarot
5th episode was nuts
Where did you watch the 5th?
1 1
Replying to hairypotter • Jul 23, 2024
I'm rewatching this only for the ml laugh
His laugh was so great I guess I just totally get this drama's comedy because all the quirkiness and over the top-ness was hilarious to me lol
3 0