News
Replying to stargel_ng • Aug 17, 2024
Title Love Next Door
I must be the only one bored with 1st episode
I was too
6 0
Replying to lovelaughter • Aug 17, 2024
Title Love Next Door
Am I the only one who didn't enjoy the first episode much? I was really looking forward to it, and I love both…
Yep same, I was surprised that finishing it felt like a chore. Just mediocre imo
9 1
Replying to Mullagarey • Aug 17, 2024
Title Love Next Door
How was the 1st Episode , I am about to watch, no spoilers , just scale from 1-10
I thought it was kind of boring and mediocre.
2 0
Replying to Nauriya • Aug 16, 2024
Title Black Out
it is now available...
Where?
1 0
On Exhuma • Aug 14, 2024
Title Exhuma
Boring
10 4
Replying to ook ikk • Aug 13, 2024
Title New Life Begins
I've 11 ep so far and it was so gooodd but didnt watch it the last couple days now I cant get myself to continue😅
Yes majorly, it feels like it's so hard to find something that can hook me like older dramas did
6 1
On Miss Night and Day • Aug 13, 2024
Title Miss Night and Day
People were way too hard on this drama, although I agree the writing really fell apart. What about the ghosts in the ML's apartment from the beginning? Halfway through the writer didn't seem to have had a concise plot from the start and was kind of phoning it in by that point, like so often seems to happen now. Like so many dramas, in the beginning it had the potential to be better than it was. The director and outstanding cast really saved this imo. Leads chemistry was almost non-existent though. But overall I still really enjoyed it, it's a much better quality drama than a lot of what's being made these days.
7 6
Replying to nama2sama • Aug 12, 2024
Title Love in the Big City
Actually i didn't like it the friendship was good but we didn't have any gay vibe in the teaser i'm afraid if…
Same I didn't get any gay vibe at all, totally thought it was a romance I mean they teased sleeping in the same bed and everything.
4 1
Replying to Sophia • Aug 9, 2024
Title Tarot
Totally worth it!! IF you're ok with it being so graphic and endings that are open to interpretation (of course…
I guess that is subjective! No it wasn’t scary but it was gory…again subjective. A lot of people said were so grossed out especially by episode 3 when it aired that they wouldn’t continue. And by graphic I was also referring to graphic sex.
1 1
On Revolver • Aug 8, 2024
Title Revolver
Anyone know when we might be able to watch with subs in the US?
2 0
Replying to HaveNoJams • Aug 8, 2024
Title Tarot
Jesus the two top reviews couldn't be more polar opposites. xDSo is it totally worth it or not?? lmao
Totally worth it!! IF you're ok with it being so graphic and endings that are open to interpretation (of course none of them happy either)
7 3
Replying to reverie • Aug 8, 2024
Title Tarot
The genre isn’t horror actually. Only episode 3 was good
It’s psychological horror
6 0
Replying to Sa me • Aug 8, 2024
Title Tarot
I just watched ep 7 I feel so sad for Jae YoonðŸ˜Brooooooo I wanted at least one happy ending in this
Ommgg me too he was like a sensitive little puppy and they did him so dirty...most of the episode I was thinking this is so good I wish they made this into a full kdrama! Until that ending lol :( It was still good though I knew they were going to break our hearts, no happy endings here.
4 0
On Tarot • Aug 7, 2024
Title Tarot
I love it and think it's way underrated. Episode 7 was the best, soo good and a must watch imo. But the whole thing had great writing and production quality, plot twists, great acting.
8 0
On Embrace in the Dark Night • Aug 6, 2024
Title Embrace in the Dark Night
This drama has a lot of potential. The plot is really great, so much opportunity for tension, it could be really, really good. But why can China not let go of the super cheesy production style? The exaggerated sound effects, clothes whooshing, too loud footsteps and bad dubs. I swear when he drank from her mouth (which was weird in itself) the gulping sounds were out of control lmao
2 3
Replying to moonchild • Aug 6, 2024
Title Love Andante
didn't watch the trailer, but it can be just makeup and filters, also, some people have plump lips naturally...
Yeah I know but you can tell when someone has fillers, they have trouble moving their lips and talking. Super distracting in dramas.
7 0
On Love Andante • Aug 6, 2024
Title Love Andante
No offense to them but both the second leads' plastic surgery and lip fillers look so bad in the trailer it's distracting.
6 3
Replying to Aramintai • Aug 6, 2024
Title Tarot
What's with the scores? Is it bad?
No it's not bad just really graphic and that doesn't do well with most people here
3 0
On The Atypical Family • Aug 2, 2024
Title The Atypical Family
I'm kind of liking it but at the same time not. First episode was pretty boring. Does it get better?
1 1
Replying to joetoca • Aug 2, 2024
Title Tarot
ep 6 ...... boring and kind of predictable .....
I agree, it wasn't the strongest one.
4 0
