Editorials
On Blossom • Dec 12, 2024
Title Blossom
Is tomorrow two ep or one?
1 2
On Blossom • Dec 11, 2024
Title Blossom
The teasers for the next two episodes … 🔥🔥🔥
0 0
Replying to Nuonuo • Dec 10, 2024
Title Blossom
Love the pacing and just realised it's the same Director who did the short series, Familiar Stranger and the Killer…
Those were the first short series I watched and really got hooked on. He’s killing it with pacing and cliffhangers in this drama too
0 1
Replying to AngiBorahae • Dec 10, 2024
Title Blossom
You know what I love about this drama? That the FL always comes for ML's rescue :D So refreshing haha
Yes! I love dramas where it is mutual and not just ML
2 0
Replying to Lushhh • Dec 10, 2024
Title Blossom
married era WHEN?!!!
Someone else said probably ep 18-19
1 1
Replying to KaKaShi17 • Dec 9, 2024
Title Blossom
Li Yun Rui fans dont get me wrong and honestly after this drama I’ve become a fan of his too but I simply can’t…
Only seen the ML in this and Love like the Galaxy and have quite liked him!
2 0
Replying to itsmoiralune • Dec 9, 2024
Title Blossom
I think ep 18 and 19
I can’t wait! The slow burn to see justice being brought reminds me of Story of Minglan
1 0
Replying to tabnoid • Dec 9, 2024
Title Blossom
Someone already said this below but this drama is similar to Story of Kunning Palace, Love Like the Galaxy and…
I agree with this
1 0
Replying to XXxxEllyxx • Dec 9, 2024
Title Blossom
The drama is rising so much in popularity in China from 10 million views on the 1st day it achieved 30 million…
It’s because it’s GOOD. The pacing is excellent and I love how they wrote the characters especially the FL
7 0
Replying to FlynnRyder • Dec 8, 2024
Title Blossom
Does anyone have an ebook of the novel?
I tried starting it but the first couple chapters so diff from drama I decided to wait
1 1
On Blossom • Dec 7, 2024
Title Blossom
I love this drama so far! Tencent even got me on the express package 😭
3 1
Replying to esoalowlam • Dec 7, 2024
Title Blossom
i really need to know why did they barged into her family mansion give us ep 5
$6 VIP package to watch one ahead and get ep 5 😭
2 0
Replying to Dramaholic • Nov 17, 2024
Title Love Game in Eastern Fantasy
I dropped the drama at ep 20 because I thought the editing and storyline was getting choppy. Does it get any better…
The ending wasn’t quite as good as the beginning
2 0
Replying to FelipeAzevedo • Nov 15, 2024
Title Starlight Boys
I thought BUTTER's performance was pretty bad, and yet the judges approved it 🤡
I agree the Butter performance was not good
2 0
On Starlight Boys • Nov 12, 2024
Title Starlight Boys
Who do you think are the best singers at this point?
0 1
Replying to BlueberryMuffin • Nov 11, 2024
Title Legend of the Female General
If anybody knows any more translated novels similar to the one this drama is based on please let me know tyty…
Rebirth of a malicious empress is quite good and written by the same author. I would love other recommendations myself!
2 0
On Love Game in Eastern Fantasy • Nov 3, 2024
Title Love Game in Eastern Fantasy
I start and then DNF a lot of dramas but I’m really liking this one so far. It’s fun
12 0
Replying to Pammy • Nov 3, 2024
Title Love Game in Eastern Fantasy
I downloaded wattpad again to re read the novel🤣 There might be some changes but I can still see Miaomiao and…
How’s the novel??
0 3
Replying to Blove88 • Nov 2, 2024
Title Starlight Boys
Wow ep 2 was really sad. I’ve ner had an audition like that. Judge Choi really needs to have a think about his…
I respected Sun Yin Hao for speaking up so much!
14 1
On Snowy Night Timeless Love • Oct 9, 2024
Title Snowy Night Timeless Love
Thumbs up for first four episodes. I came in knowing nothing about the drama but the trailer and so far so good.
11 0