Editorials
On Blossoms in Adversity • Apr 15, 2024
Title Blossoms in Adversity
Ahhhh this is turning into my fav drama of 2024. Love it so much so far
6 0
Replying to SoultoSeoul • Apr 14, 2024
Title Best Choice Ever
I'm finding this drama more and more satisfying with each episode. MCH is growing without compromising her values.…
I love everything except the FL mom 😭
2 4
On My Boss • Apr 14, 2024
Title My Boss
The trailer made this look so dumb but I am glad I tried it. The character growth of the FL to the end of the show was good
5 0
Replying to sinnyyy • Mar 19, 2024
Title The Legend of Shen Li
i think i'm going to take a chance and watch this as it airs since it's literally airing every day LOL
Sometimes they start like that and then pare back to fewer days a week. I hope they don’t do that!
0 2
Replying to Forever_Shawol • Mar 19, 2024
Title The Legend of Shen Li
i forgot how beautiful these 2 are have not aged a day since princess agents and the way its filmed highlights…
How does ZLY look like she not aged a day??
2 1
On The Legend of Shen Li • Mar 18, 2024
Title The Legend of Shen Li
Haven’t read novel and don’t know anything about the story beyond the description. Really enjoying the first four ep so far
4 1
Replying to 8928935 • Jan 13, 2024
Title Our Interpreter
I like it , CXX has two dramas airing ,but I don’t like the acting of the other actress in her previous dramas…
Sameeee
2 0
Replying to Dr Ghost • Jan 13, 2024
Title Our Interpreter
The crisis has developed into complicated situation now, so I hope FL doesn't make another one-sided decision…
What’s the name of the novel? Has it been translated at all?
0 2
Replying to Proj3ctX1 • Jan 13, 2024
Title Our Interpreter
I havent seen any plotholes, maybe mistranslations? Ive seen them mix up godson and adopted son a few times.
Yes maybe plot holes isn’t the right word. Weird translations and a few scenes where the writing feels forced or off but overall I like it. The ML especially is 🔥
1 1
On Our Interpreter • Jan 13, 2024
Title Our Interpreter
There are some plot holes but I like the leads anyway. Only on ep 8-9 though
6 3
Replying to divica • Nov 29, 2023
Title A Journey to Love
why the power rangers scene?
I laughed 😂
0 0
On A Journey to Love • Nov 28, 2023
Title A Journey to Love
Iqyi been hitting it out of the park lately. Just tried ep 1 and even tho I’m still struggling to piece together the overarching story I’m really liking it so far. Beautiful visuals.
10 1
On Story of Kunning Palace • Nov 25, 2023
Title Story of Kunning Palace
What are the “special episodes”??
0 0
Replying to Firefly88 • Nov 22, 2023
Title Story of Kunning Palace
Hey guys, I'm considering getting an iQiyi subscription but I found some conflicting information online. Is iQiyi…
Yes it is legit. I’m in the US and have a subscription through the Apple store
1 1
Replying to harunomasu • Nov 22, 2023
Title Only for Love
Finally, finally, finally, it's over! I binge-watch episode 31-36, and I started to love the drama again. The…
This could have been so good at 24 episodes instead of stringing it out this long. I had fun with it but it’s def fluffy
4 0
On Story of Kunning Palace • Nov 22, 2023
Title Story of Kunning Palace
I love this show. Wish we could binge the remainder already 😂
2 0
On Only for Love • Nov 20, 2023
Title Only for Love
I want to like this drama but these characters are behaving like teens/tweens instead of mature adults 😫 and it’s been 28 ep! Where is the communication 😭
4 1
On Story of Kunning Palace • Nov 12, 2023
Title Story of Kunning Palace
So far this drama is living up to expectation for me. So happy :)
16 0
Replying to dearlittle1 • Nov 12, 2023
Title Story of Kunning Palace
what a cliffhanger!!! will there be new eps tomorrow? my iqiyi shows that there would be 2 eps daily for vip's,…
Looks like it airs Wed - Sun so we have a wait ahead 😭
0 3
Replying to panini • Nov 10, 2023
Title Story of Kunning Palace
second lead syndrome amirite. loldon't get me wrong, i very much like XW but -as of right now- i'm on the ZZ ship…
They did a great job picking SML. Zhang Zhe 🔥
5 0