K-Drama
On Hormones • Jun 2, 2017
Title Hormones
Will there be any bl in this drama?
0 3
On Steven Isarapong Furher • May 31, 2017
Person Steven Isarapong Furher
Omg you are so hot.. ❤ I hope you will act in more movies and i wish you a successful career
2 0
On Red Wine in the Dark Night • May 31, 2017
Title Red Wine in the Dark Night
Firstly Night is so hot.. He's gonna be my bias right now
2 0
Replying to Rem-chi • May 13, 2017
Person Bonne Manapat Techakumphu
Man, why'd they recast him in Make it Right S2?? I really liked Manapat as Nine... :'(
Me too
1 0
Replying to KristSingto • May 13, 2017
Title Make It Right
I think Book and Frame deserves to gets the crown of being the main Couple of this Series.. They're look…
Yaaaa right
0 0
On Gun Atthaphan Phunsawat • May 13, 2017
Person Gun Atthaphan Phunsawat
What can I say? He's the definition of uke(bottom)
2 0

