• Last Online: Apr 18, 2019
  • Join Date: April 2, 2016
Hit the Top
Jul 23, 2017
Uum this drama is ddabong!, the story is very refreshing and unpredictable. It's so funny like hell. I lost count how many times i have laughed for this show. This drama is good to cheer you up during tough times in life. Heavy drama could make you think harder and feel nervous, but this drama makes you feel younger because of the comedy. The 90's style is also very nostalgic. It's a journey about an ex-idol who learns about life through his family in the future. He learns to be a responsible adult eventually. It has many aspects, not only talking about one person's life but also the whole characters life, what their dreams, their hardwork to achieve it, a delayed dream that has been swallowed because of uncertainty, etc.

Acting is great especially for hyun jae aka da bong. Cha tae hyun always does a great job. Grandpa is so lovely. Mal sok is cute and funny. Their family may not be perfect but they love each other.

Music is ok.

Rewatch: I have re-watched a few funny episodes.

Overall: a very satisfying drama, good job.

SPOILERS:
*********************************************************************************************************************

Ending is not logical but it has happy ending, so i am ok.

Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo
Nov 1, 2016
Ok, this is the first drama that i watch when it was still airing..

STORY
It is based on Bu Bu Jing Xin novel from China, so i cannot criticize it for it's weakness.
However, I still think that this show should have more episodes coz the few last episodes seem to be fast forwarded, everything happened so fast and somehow i don't understand why certain people did certain things? There are too many characters that have not been developed well enough, so I don't really have attachment with the characters here except maybe 4th Prince character lol.

As for Hae Soo character, I really dislike her character so much. I know the author of that novel created her that way, ok, ok, but i really don't like her. She is weak and too naive. Somehow her sense of justice is twisted too, i don't understand her action.. Or maybe since this show does not have many episodes, i still don't understand hae soo's character.. I don't know. I don't see what's the reason many princes fall for her. She is quite pitiful though, to be trapped between palace politics.

I like the politic but the politic is not deep enough, too focus on romance and romance as the reason for them to act. Certain part/scene seem to be forced just like that without any reasons to back up. Certain action is also questionable and without explanation why they do it. I still left with questions even though the drama has ended..

ACTING
Acting is good, especially for Lee Joon Gi and Kang Ha Neul. IU is also not bad, could be better.
Lee Jon Gi can act perfectly, he can show 4th prince character so well without being disrespectful.

MUSIC
Music is good from the beginning although some musics are too modern for this era.. So it's a bit out of place while listening it during the scene...hahahaha so weird, but if the songs are listened by itself, without the movie, they are catchy..

Re-watch
I don't really re-watch anything

OVERALL
My feeling while watching it just like a roller-coaster, sometimes annoyed, sad, angry, happy, disgusted etc.The ending is satisfying for me, coz i believe hae soo need to get a lesson for her poor actions, but i think she does not even realize what her mistakes. I don't really like the Chinese novel original story, But this show really bring Lee Joon Gi for more fame and I don't mind since he is such a talented actor..

I admit that this drama is great, they put everything in details, like the scenery, the costums, make up, the palace, really beautiful, but i really disike lead female character so it may harm my review..
I still recommend u to watch this drama, if u want something unpredictable u should watch this.

****SPOILERSSSSS!!!**************************************************************************************

When I said certain things seem to be forced without any reason, that Eun's death, oh come on, it's Yo who Killed him and why Eun asked So to finish him instead, it does not make sense.

I also don't understand why woo hee needs to sacrifice her life, yes she is baekje princess but there is other way to stop the war.

Don't understand why Queen Yoo hates her child 4th prince so much but love her other kids so much????! There is no reason at all, Why is she so cold blooded with her own blood? If he is not related to her, i would understand, but he is her own flesh and blood. Also don't understand Kang family, i thought they hate 4th prince but then why they are helping 4th prince to take the throne? I NEED TO SEE MORE WARS!! HAHAHA, i really hope to see how well they fight when 4th prince take the throne, but there is no scene like that hix!

Don't understand why finally Won drink poison when he read ChaeRyung's letter, i mean he is clearly a cruel person whose hobby is to kill his own brothers but why only now he is sad and regret of his action only because of 1 slave that he used before? No idea. And so many more that i could not explain one by one here. The writer nim is weird.

Jung is being a good husband, perhaps if Soo did not die, she will be happy with Jung... Too bad Soo does not have enough time to turn her affection to Jung hahaha

Dropped 16/16
Goblin
Mar 17, 2017
Dropped 0
- No Comment -
Some people have already pointed out it's flaws.
- Full of fillers
- Crazy flashbacks
- Weird Romance Story for lead characters
- Oh my Gosh, it's so hard to finish this drama, i keep skipping it
- I prefer second lead story line but there is not much time for them
- End up It's so cliche
- Very predictable story line
- Boring
- The end (with so much resentment towards this drama)
Signal
May 4, 2016
Be careful, if u watched signal, your expectation for other k-dramas will be higher! This is really a masterpiece, everything is so detailed, not boring at all, very emotional and full of suspense.. it requires your brain to keep thinking while watching it.. definitely a very very very well written drama, the cast, the writer and director deserve Oscar for this! Everything is just perfect.

Ugh.. i am ashamed that i have rated other k-drama with high points, but when i watch this drama, it just surpassed all my imagination. I Couldn't believe that a TV series could this damn good that i need to edit all my ratings for other k-dramas (i was too generous for ratings), now i have edited all other k-drama ratings after i watched this one coz this one is definitely an 11 out of 10!

i highly recommend this drama, of course, but again, be careful , the feeling while watching other drama will not be the same again.

From the beginning, the story is already strong, my emotion is like mixed together. I feel really sad without being manipulated, true from the bottom of my heart. When i feel angry, i also feel so angry, i cannot control my emotion when i watch this, there is no break at all, everything is so tense until my brain want to explode. My heart pain when i watch the story about detective park's brother. This is really a beautiful drama. :,)

Splash Splash LOVE
Dec 19, 2016
I was bored and wanted to find something short and light in between heavy duty & time consuming k-drama. So i watched Splash Splash Love. At first i did not put attention to this show coz the tittle is kinda irk me, i thought it's a cheesy teenage romance drama, But since it's short, it's kim seul gi from ohmyghost and the rating is quite high, i gave it a try.

Eh actually i was so hooked from the first episode. It's so much fun!! The r/s between the king and the gosam is so funny. I really like kim seu gil, she really can pull it off. The story is refreshing, it is also well written, the ending is so unexpectedly beautiful and unpredictable! Definitely different from other k-dramas. I love this show.

I hope more k-dramas like this, do not have so many episodes and filler in between, just film necessary scenes that are related to the story without milking the successful drama too much and keep it short.

Do not hesitate to watch this drama, highly recommended.

The Age of Shadows
Jan 7, 2017
Very amazing plot, unpredictable, engaging from the first minute to last minute. Cinematography is awesome! Acting is amazing. Many lessons learned! Highly recommended, don't know what to say anymore.
Train to Busan
Sep 19, 2016
This is a great movie that i watched at the cinema. I don't regret it at all.
The acting is superb even the kid can acting well. The zombies are scary and believable.

Even though it's a movie about zombie, doesn't mean it doesn't have meaningful story behind it.
Surprisingly it has a warm story about father and daughter relationship. Normally western movie that is about zombies doesn't have good story but train to busan has a very strong story as the backbone of this movie. It makes you feel sad dan warm at the same time.

This kind of high quality movie from asia esp. south korea really makes me feel proud as an asian, we, as asian can also make very good movie, i hope it can win oscar lol under foreign movie category.

Thank you Train To Busan! Thank you to writers, directors, actors and all crew for making such a proud movie like this.

Healer
Aug 27, 2016
Oh My God, I am speechless, this series made me hooked from the first episode. The story is brilliant and unexpected. I won't even mention on how handsome Ji Chang Wook is, but the acting is superb, the action is also good! This series is really one of a kind, comparable with Signal.

I don't know why i only watch it now.. haha silly me. Luckily i decided to watch this, coz i read the rating is not good so i judge it, but now i watch it and omg, i dunno what's the heck is wrong with the rating? The story is good! I laughed, i cried, i worried, etc. It has a good plot, haiz! I am gonna miss this drama! I have binge watched it for two days hahaha, I am gonna watch it again, yes! it's that good! Very recommended!

I LOVE ALL THE ACTORS HERE! They have their own story and backgrounds, THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IS THERE IS NO STUPID FLASHBACKS hahaha! I just hate flashbacks just to fill airtime, but this one doesn't have it and I LIKE IT!

Yes, i am gonna edit my other drama's review coz this one is perfect and not comparable to other drama! Thank you healer, u have kept me entertained!!

PERFECT SCORE 100/100!!!

Kill Me, Heal Me
Apr 2, 2016
Actually i don't like drama coz it's full of cliche and boring stuff, but wow how i was so wrong, after i watch this drama. I even watch this drama because someone forced me to watch this. :P

I finished watching this drama in 3 days, when the show is soooo good, i just cannot stop watching it. The story is so different. It's funny yet very sad, i cannot describe it. My emotion was like up and down when i was watching it. It's just wrecking my emotion, i understand now, how my friend has been tru. Coz i have a depressed friend who sometimes i cannot understand why she is acting like that, I thought she only wants to get attention from other people, but i now i can understand her better. People with mental illness cannot control their behavior, the illness just play with their life, and causing so much harms.

I really hope we and society think twice or thrice before we treat someone else, coz if we are not careful, someone might get hurt and they will be depressed. Anyway, i need to review this drama haha.

I have watched this drama 2 times, going to watch it again. Coz when i feel sad and if i want to relief my emotion, i will just watch this kind of drama. hufff... I like all do hyun's characters and i like shin se gi the most, coz this is a part of cha do hyun that needs to be healed. His characters are wonderful and Ju Sung can act really well, natural and convincing. When i watch it, i feel that the drama has absorb me into that world, and i forgot that it is just a movie. I really can feel all the emotion in this drama, wow, the acting is damn good. I LIKE JI SUNG!

I mean my life is not so boring anymore after i discover that a drama can be this satisfying and wonderful. Gonna watch other good drama soon, Thanks Ji Sung, Thanks kill me, heal me team for making this wonderful show. I really appreciate it.

The music is also awesome. Thanks for the soundtrack team! Especially auditory hallucination, it brings up the soul and emotion of the scenes in this drama. I am gonna sleep while listening to this music :)) U GUYS DID A GOOD JOB!! THANK YOU!!!

Because This is My First Life
May 30, 2018
I like how relatable this show is with adult's life. I can imagine how much i suffered when i just graduated university and worked in the office. I struggled to achieve my dreams too and this show is about hard work, struggles and responsibility that makes me think about my bitter-sweet life back then. Life is not always so perfect and flowery, not all people have many choices on how to run their life. This show is a perfect example on modern life's struggles. It's almost perfect if not for the filler at the last episode hahaha. Well, kudos for kdramas coz kdramas are making many improvements in this year.

Witch's Romance
Jan 5, 2017
I don't know, i really like this drama. It might not have such an unique theme like other dramas but they are so cute together despite the age gap, gosh!!

What i like about this drama:
1. It has a very kind hearted male lead, OMG, i think this is the best male lead character in k-drama!!!
He is so sweet and he loves to help others, not only to his woman but to everyone.
I always adore this kind of character even in real life!! He is also very matured that's why he can get along with a 39 years old woman :D
2. There is no evil villain who tries to kill main leads
3. Very light romantic comedy very fun to watch
4. So many sweet stuff between the main leads
5. Damn funny especially in the beginning of this dramas
6. I like strong successful female lead with a killer personality like ji yeon
7. OMG park seo joon is damn sexy and hot here
8. Their chemistry is all over the place!! I don't find their age gap is weird because their chemistry is so strong and everything seems natural to watch.
9. Hot sizzling kiss between main leads, i never really like kiss in kdramas because it seems awkward and forced but their make out scene is damn hot, natural yet funny
10. There are many lessons to learn from this drama because it's quite relatable

What i don't like:
Almost nothing that i don't like, maybe if i want to be nit picky, perhaps the middle of the episodes when the photojournalist return, it's a bit draggy, i'm also a bit sad coz there are so little funny moments, but i do understand her decision coz i also have a friend who took back her ex despite of so much chemistry between her and her current bf, coz in r/s we need to think about logic and reality not only heart, but anyway the r/s with her ex is not working out well for her since it has become as dry as salted fish and my friend learns her lesson well, in my friend's case, she lost the current bf already, and she cannot have the same feel with her ex thus she broke up with him. Too bad coz i never seen her happier with guys other than her current bf that time, i also dun understand why she choose her ex back, i guess r/s is complicated. She wants to get married soon coz her ex already proposed her and wanted to get married.

In this show, dong ha still wait for her, it's so sweet, i don't know whether in real life there is a guy like that though. I think it's too good to be true hahaha.

All in all, i like this show.

It's Okay, That's Love
May 22, 2016
Umm At first, i thought this drama is like other romantic comedy drama. But when i watched the first episode, there is something about this drama that makes me feel interested to keep watching it. Normally i will drop the drama after i watch the Pilot (1st eps) if it's not interesting.

But it feels kind of different and quite funny yet not too ridiculously funny. The situation is very real, like in the normal world where it's not only talking about couple love r/s, it's also talking about friends r/s, family r/s, colleague r/s, it's just complete, that;s why it's not boring at all. The pace is just nice, not too slow and not too long. It's quite unpredictable too, as i didn't think that the plot will get quite serious in the middle of the series. It also explain why certain people behave that way. People always have their own story and background to begin with, so we can understand each other more.

The protagonists are not perfect too, normally in other drama, the protagonist seems very perfect and the plot is cheesy, but this drama is not like that at all, it teaches us about hard-work to love people surround us, Love is not always like in fairy tale where people will live happily ever after, we need to put effort in order to love. Sometimes we also need to priorities others in order to love. So this story is very real. That's why i like this very much.

It certainly worth your time on watching this drama. It's not too heavy until u want to scream dying thinking about the plot, nor it is too light until u feel bored. Not at all, it's just nice to watch it after workday. It will enlighten your mood with it's quirky plot and witty jokes.

Protect the Boss
Apr 2, 2016
I quite like this series in the beginning. It's a warm and funny movie.
I also like how this movie turns the second lead female to be friend with the first female lead.
Love rival doesn't mean making people into bitch hahaha.

actually the story is so typical, rich chaebol likes poor girl. Nothing new, just that the girl is pretty strong.

I like all the acting here, everything seems natural. I watch this drama because I like Ji Sung.
But all the castings here are wonderful, especially president Cha hahaha.

But towards the end of drama, it's getting boring and annoying, it just dragged. Like typical drama, there is a big misunderstanding, poor communication between them, I actually have skipped 4 episodes for those unnecessary mellow drama, i just hate the sadness and tears that caused by misunderstanding, it's just unimportant, i skipped and just watch the last episode hahaha, and just read the recap in between when i dun understand. Coz i don not want to waste my time watching a very lengthy kdrama that has pointless plot just to lengthen the drama and episodes.

Dropped 16/16
Descendants of the Sun
Aug 31, 2016
Dropped 4
Initially, i was interested to watch this since the rating is high and everybody talk about it.

secondly, I was overwhelmed by all the DOTS's marketing strategies. I saw this EVERYWHERE! EVERYWHERE!! When i watch news, it's there, when i read news, it's there too. On my facebook, it's there too, social media like twitter, instagram, EVERYWHERE! I was so annoyed, but i still try to keep my open minded mind and watch it.

Ok, the lead actor is a sweet talker and after a while it became too much to bear.. It's just weird to hear those sweet talks.. The urk story is interesting with the earthquake and stuff, the romance between main leads is unreal, plain, boring and ridiculous. Too much cheeseeeeee i want to puke hehehe.

Then after they return to korea, what the heck with all the stupid drama and tears that happened twice? I thought the conflict is already ended when she thinks yoo shi jin was dead, but then it happen again twice plus all the tears, i just hate that kind of unnecessary plot, with no reason whatsoever, it just thrown it for the sake of longer episodes.

So i skipped that part and just watch the ending. From eps 12 then jump into eps 16 hahaha.
So far, i think it's quite overrated, i praise the marketing team who is so smart to make this drama so popular. I honestly cannot enjoy this drama when they are not in urk. But i do admit that i enjoyed the story in urk, about that earthquake was so thrilling and sad other than that, there is not much going on.

Anyway, don't get me wrong, i always love story about love and war, my all time favorite is GONE WITH THE WIND, with scarlet o'hara as a female character. I read the novel and also watch the movie. The main leads story and romance in gone with the wind is so over the roof.

Doctors
Aug 24, 2016
I like how realistic this drama is. Very heartwarming drama about real situation in life, how to cope with sadness, anger, love, forgiveness. It contains life lesson. Beautiful story, love it so much! I can learn a lot while watching this drama. Sometimes people also have this kind of problems in life too and the pain is real. Life might not always be fair and we need to cope and face the situation ourselves. However, present and future are more important than our past, especially our loved ones who always support us, let's just focus on that :) coz we don't even have enough time in our life to hate, it's better to spend our time to love.

However, for some people they might find it boring hahaha. it does not have suspense at all that makes u super curious. For me, i don't really wait for the next episode nor i need to binge watch it, coz yes, it has slow plot, coz it's a drama that is about everyday life. So i just enjoy it every now and then until i finish it. but it's a wonderful ride.