Editorials
Replying to Box • May 14, 2021
Review One Spring Night
lmao You were so caught up knit picking from the first second you must've forgot to watch the drama
it's too bad you didn't stop me with this incredible comment before i published this review. now it's officially a 3.0 drama. :(
2 0
Replying to softmilkmoe • Jan 13, 2021
Review The Smile Has Left Your Eyes
holyshit your reviews are golden that i had to look for more (and read the other one even if i haven't seen it).…
:') I will!! Ya'll are so sweet omg
0 0
Replying to Jeana • Oct 5, 2020
Review The Smile Has Left Your Eyes
Lmaooo, this has to be one of the best reviews I have read on here. I gave this show an 8.5 because I was just…
How could I refuse a request like that? lolol thanks for your comment. I'll try to find time to write another ~cursed~ review ASAP.
1 0
Replying to Erin • Jul 27, 2018
Title Meteor Garden
Are you looking for the exact same story? Because its original manga Hana Yori Dango has been adapted many times.…
There's also the anime!
2 0