Editorials
Replying to Nick_Fox • May 4, 2026
Title Perfect Crown
Join us ...we all are suffering 🥲🫠
I know… Friday can’t come fast enough
4 0
Replying to jenny • May 4, 2026
Title Perfect Crown
Watch Filing For Love in the meantime. The drama is really fun.
Ill try this out
1 0
Replying to nayoichi • May 4, 2026
Title Perfect Crown
Let’s survive together until Friday lol 🤧🙌
We can do this!
2 1
Replying to Lei • May 4, 2026
Title Perfect Crown
How am I gonna survive until Friday 😭
I am rewatching from the start 🤣
6 0
Replying to Rakin • May 4, 2026
Title Perfect Crown
I love watching perfect crown because this is exactly how I felt when I started watching kdramas. giggling kicking…
YES!!!!!! this exactly. I love it so much. It hits all the spots
15 0
On Perfect Crown • May 4, 2026
Title Perfect Crown
How am I gonna survive until Friday 😭
28 21
On Perfect Crown • May 3, 2026
Title Perfect Crown
BWS ate in Episode 8 🔥 I was bawling when the Grand Prince started crying 😭
18 0
Replying to xuehua • May 3, 2026
Title Perfect Crown
I've been saying. This drama brought back the old formula from one of my fave dramas Princess Hours. It's rare…
Absolutely. The romance girl in me is so satisfied 🤣 Hits all the spots.
3 0
On Perfect Crown • May 3, 2026
Title Perfect Crown
Been watching Kdrama since Princess Hours, and they got the old formula back on steroids. Swoon worthy, rom com with heart ❤️The only kdrama that have managed to retain my attention for more than 2 episodes this year 🥰 Of course BWS and IU served!
14 2
On Perfect Crown • May 2, 2026
Title Perfect Crown
Absolutely swooning over this ❤️❤️🫠🫠
16 1
Replying to Lei • May 2, 2026
Title Fate Chooses You
Is this show related to A Moment But Forever?
Thank you! Amazing. Keen to see Yuan Zhong’s cameo
0 0
On Perfect Crown • May 2, 2026
Title Perfect Crown
OMG I am kicking my feet, butterflies in my stomach and I am squealing like there’s no tomorrow 🤣🤣❤️❤️ Been a while since I enjoyed a modern kdrama since.. of course Lovely Runner!
13 0
On Fate Chooses You • May 1, 2026
Title Fate Chooses You
Is this show related to A Moment But Forever?
1 5
On Perfect Crown • May 1, 2026
Title Perfect Crown
Goodness me BWS delivering as usual 🥰
14 2
On Perfect Crown • May 1, 2026
Title Perfect Crown
I mean we all know the Queen Mother low key wishes that the king she married isnt weak and preferred if the the Grand Prince is the king and married him instead 😏
2 0
On Fate Chooses You • Apr 27, 2026
Title Fate Chooses You
Why did the rating drop to 7.8? It is so much better than 7.8 for sure!
7 2
On Love beyond the Grave • Apr 24, 2026
Title Love beyond the Grave
What an emotional ending 😭😭😭
5 0
On Love beyond the Grave • Apr 11, 2026
Title Love beyond the Grave
I need Reba and Fei Yu in a modern drama pronto!
25 1
Replying to harunomasu • Apr 6, 2026
Title Love beyond the Grave Spoiler
and I'm so happy to see that He Simu is not the type who "I stay alone before meeting you" type. Like,…
lol, if it was up to Duan Xu, he’d start digging his own and make it 23 😆
2 1
On Love beyond the Grave • Apr 6, 2026
Title Love beyond the Grave Spoiler
Never have a seen such a beautiful rejection and raw honesty. ❤️🤌🏻 My heart goes to He Simu and Duan Xu amidst the graveyard off 22 ex lovers..
19 3

1