Details

  • Last Online: 8 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles: VIP
  • Join Date: September 24, 2021
  • Awards Received: Flower Award1
Replying to ChunTian • Apr 6, 2026
Hey Lei!!! 🙋🏻‍♀️
I am guilty of not being able to finish Whispers of Fate…. 🫠😅
0 1
Replying to ChunTian • Apr 6, 2026
Hey Lei!!! 🙋🏻‍♀️
After my big hangover from PoJ, I am super happy that I I am enjoying Love Beyond The Grave ❤️I am big romance girlie and Reba and Fei Yu is serving ❤️‍🔥It is good and He Simu is like TTJ girl version.
I will watch Veil of Shadows next!
1 1
Replying to ChunTian • Apr 6, 2026
Hey Lei!!! 🙋🏻‍♀️
Not a fan of BL either but will watch for Xixi and Fei Yu 😆 Xixi doesn’t seem to have any new dramas coming up either 😭
0 3
Replying to ChunTian • Apr 6, 2026
Hey Lei!!! 🙋🏻‍♀️
He Simu is Reba, like the girl version of TTJ. But her ML is Fei Yu. Ohh Immortality.. we will never see it in this lifetime 😭
1 9
Replying to charleymiamore • Apr 6, 2026
Hey hey Moonies!! Happy 3rd anniversary to this epic masterpiece, Till the End Of The Moon!! 🥳🥳🥳🥳…
Happy Anniversary 🔥❤️‍🔥
1 0
Replying to ChunTian • Apr 6, 2026
Happy Anniversary indeed! Are we are still 2nd place for comments considering we have all gone a bit quiet in…
Kinn Porsche! Its 173k comments 🫠
0 1
Replying to ChunTian • Apr 6, 2026
Hey Lei!!! 🙋🏻‍♀️
I think its time to rewatch again! Lol TTJ and He Simu does look good together 😆
1 11
Replying to ChunTian • Apr 6, 2026
Happy Anniversary indeed! Are we are still 2nd place for comments considering we have all gone a bit quiet in…
I think we topped it already?! What drama was #1?
0 3
Replying to Lei • Apr 6, 2026
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY MOONIES!!!!!
Soo happy to see yall here ❤️❤️‍🔥🔥
1 0
On Love beyond the Grave • Apr 3, 2026
Our boy literally will follow her anywhere 🤣 Does anyone know what time lapse difference between the void and mortal world? Like 1 day in the void is equivalent to how much time in the mortal world?
3 0
Replying to Jonas • Apr 3, 2026
I’m a little jealous of him, but I can see the progression of his character—from a trained monster killer…
They are so sticky sweet ❤️🍯
1 0
Replying to AH • Apr 3, 2026
I'm loving this drama, but I disagree with this take. The comment section is for everyone. Ideally, all commenters…
Oh I appreciate seeing real constructive feedback or reasons why they don’t like the show. What I meant here are for haters who plainly just say negative things out of spite about the show without even seeing it or they just don’t like the actor or actresses. ❤️
10 1