Details

  • Last Online: 8 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles: VIP
  • Join Date: September 24, 2021
  • Awards Received: Flower Award1
On Pursuit of Jade • Mar 26, 2026
Pursuit of Jade served EVERYTHING 🫢🏻This show is now in my all time high πŸ” 🀌🏻❀️ Really topped SoKP for me πŸ™ŒπŸ»βœ¨πŸ”₯ ZLH you delivered πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

I am now going to cry myself to sleep because what am I going to do with my life now? πŸ˜† Absolute worse withdrawals
6 0
Replying to Vniverse • Mar 26, 2026
Good it's on weekend. Can watch before spoilers.
You are also here πŸ‘‹βœ¨ Hope this gets me out of ny PoJ withdrawals
3 1
On Pursuit of Jade • Mar 26, 2026
2 hours to go! πŸ”₯πŸ”₯ I feel like it just started yesterday and now we are at the end 😭
13 3
Replying to Lei • Mar 24, 2026
Title Pursuit of Jade Spoiler
Oh my heart. ❀️
When XZ showed up unexpectedly and FCY ran into his arms and he wrapped her in a big hug in his cloak and kissed πŸ’‹
15 3
Replying to Lei • Mar 24, 2026
Is there an official english translated novel that can be purchased as a physical book?
I saw someone in instagram who purchased the novel (in chinese) and it looks beautiful 😻. I hope they do a translated physical book and I would love to own one and read it after the show ❀️
0 0
Replying to Vniverse • Mar 23, 2026
Ep 37: ahhhh the satisfaction when Daddy Uncle slapped that bastard clown emperor
Daddy uncle πŸ˜† Uncle Wei Yan is indeed as hot as his nephew πŸ˜†πŸ”₯
1 1
Replying to Vniverse • Mar 23, 2026
I love Zheng who doesn't care about any clown emperor or eunuch and whatever edict. My man rules the kingdom 😏πŸ’₯
Hot AF πŸ”₯πŸ—‘οΈ
6 1
Replying to Vniverse • Mar 23, 2026
And the best kisser is Zhang Linghe 😏❀️
Undisputed πŸ’‹πŸ€ŒπŸ»
4 1
Replying to milZyy • Mar 23, 2026
https://x.com/oliviaelins/status/2036035883229651426?s=20MOFO IS GLOWING πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Bahahahahahaha! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
4 0
Replying to MariaB • Mar 23, 2026
It seems the leak didn't affect the viewership rate that much. According to Yunhe, yesterday approximately 140.4…
πŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸ™ŒπŸ» Well deserved
2 0
Replying to daydreamer • Mar 23, 2026
I'm happy this comment section got more positive and funny today cause yesterday it was stressing me out 🀣
Good vibes are back πŸ™ŒπŸ»
4 1
Replying to smoky_topaz • Mar 23, 2026
It’s fascinating, how Lin Muran gives Bambi vibes irl.And on screen he delivers a first class multilayered villain.…
He is amazing! Keen to see his other shows!!!
3 0