Details

  • Last Online: 9 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles: VIP
  • Join Date: September 24, 2021
  • Awards Received: Flower Award1
Replying to soupfork0_0 • Mar 23, 2026
okay my question is....i just watched episode 30....why were people commenting so negative things about episode…
100% It is good!
4 0
On Pursuit of Jade • Mar 23, 2026
The scene between the psychotic brothers is peak πŸ”₯ These two actors delivered 🀌🏻 SYQ actor reminds me a tiny bit of Luo Yunxi. I want to see more of Deng Kai and Lin Muran πŸ”₯✨
15 3
Replying to nikollllllllllllllllllll • Mar 23, 2026
the post credit scene 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
They be gossiping like mad πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
5 0
Replying to onmyway123 • Mar 23, 2026
grey hair streak?? !!!I’m gone..lol
I know right.. gosh he looks so damn fine. I am so keen for his next show.
2 1
On Pursuit of Jade • Mar 23, 2026
I am purely enjoying the drama as a drama. Have not read the novel. I can’t believe we are down to the last week of broadcast. What a whirlwind. πŸ”₯✨ I am enjoying every minute of it. 🀌🏻❀️ ZLH is on fire here, I absolutely need more. He needs a male centric drama! Give it to the man!
12 0
Replying to lemi zinga • Mar 23, 2026
At this rate the comments will really reach 50k before the official finale
πŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸ™ŒπŸ»
1 0
Replying to Doma • Mar 23, 2026
im going to watch it but b4 i do is their any conflict where some1 tries to marry fml or date her against her…
Nope!
3 0
Replying to Helene • Mar 22, 2026
It’s only the beginning of 2026 and Pursuit Of Jade already set the standard way too high.Only 8 episodes left……
I am going to deal with the same problem…
4 0
Replying to ShortCircuit • Mar 22, 2026
Like seriously you guys are a hydra, no less. First the waves of "hey, news! it's all out" then the offended…
preach! πŸ™ŒπŸ»
4 0
Replying to Jiawei • Mar 22, 2026
I feel like a keyboard warrior today commenting under every post about the leak eps 🀣🀣🀣🀣
bahahaha.. rage baiting us with the word leak πŸ˜†
1 1
Replying to SNluvsdrama • Mar 22, 2026
Gosh im wondering how im gonna move on from this, none of the other actors seem to be able to compare T.T
We are so cooked 😭 I am hoping Love Beyond The Grave can pull me out of my misery when PoJ finishes..
1 0
On Pursuit of Jade • Mar 22, 2026
Title Pursuit of Jade Spoiler
Will rewatch from Episode 1.. back when he is kneeling helpless in white in the pigsty and the sun shining on him so ethereally.. ❀️🀌🏻
9 1
Replying to Pursuit of Jade • Mar 22, 2026
Replying to deleted comment
Don’t watch the leaked episodes! Support the drama by watching in the official platforms
0 1
Replying to SNluvsdrama • Mar 22, 2026
Gosh im wondering how im gonna move on from this, none of the other actors seem to be able to compare T.T
We are going to be all miserable for a while.. the withdrawals will bethe worst
2 0
Replying to daydreamer • Mar 22, 2026
Fr, swoon ✨🀌πŸ”₯
literally. I would not have the same self control 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 He will be pregnant in no time 🀣🀣🀣
0 1