Details

  • Last Online: 3 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: June 20, 2020
Replying to Schew • Aug 17, 2022
This drama is not boring for me. I enjoyed watching the 1st 2 episodes a few times. Some people are so out of…
I also like how they explored the issue of money, character, and fulfilment. FL asked ML a question. It was something like, how is it you're so rich but so shallow. And the Team Genie gang also made a remark about him being a pavenu kid.

ML has lots of money on hand and obviously is using the money to build himself up via clothes, cars, and thoughtless generosity. But he still struggles with himself and have thoughts of dying. Sure his reasons might be specific to him but isn't the context so today where a lot of youngsters especially are chasing money but deep down, feel empty, disillusioned and unfulfilled? It's so bad that in some economies, some have given up and just want to lie flat and do nothing or just die.
4 0
Replying to lime_pickle • Aug 16, 2022
Is your suggestion of fake rating - but only of you like the show - any worse that the 'antis' if they exist?…
GUILTY. Hahaha. LOLOL.
6 0
Replying to sara joestar • Aug 16, 2022
Why are douban raters more critical and objective than the raters here? Aren't they ordinary people like us? Genuine…
Many popular shows that are well received were rated poorly there. If you can read Chinese, go through some of their comments. They're not always haters. Some of their comments make sense. Eg, cliche plot, dull acting, etc. JCW's last drama on Netflix that was well received had a low rating there. But I would say they are more objective when it comes to foreign shows...less objective when it comes to their own. That's my feel.
6 0
Replying to lime_pickle • Aug 16, 2022
Is your suggestion of fake rating - but only of you like the show - any worse that the 'antis' if they exist?…
I don't think you read well. I didn't creep on your profile. I only needed to scroll down this comment section and your comment was right there in my face.

I can't do anything if you have an issue with my suggestion. I don't have issues that Wookie's sasaengs giving his drama a high score because he obviously has a lot of antis.
5 2
Replying to lime_pickle • Aug 16, 2022
Is your suggestion of fake rating - but only of you like the show - any worse that the 'antis' if they exist?…
Actually, when I scrolled down a bit, I read your comment " I was moved from the first episode in Move to Heaven, but this has been a bit 'meh' so far. Still I'm sure the 'Wookie' Sasaengs will ensure it gets a high score." So now I see why you have an issue with my suggestion. LOL.
7 4
Replying to lime_pickle • Aug 16, 2022
Is your suggestion of fake rating - but only of you like the show - any worse that the 'antis' if they exist?…
Creepy? I don't think so. If you don't like it, just don't do it. No one is forcing you. People can process and decide for themselves. But yeah, you're right. I can't prove that antis exist. Just like I can't prove you're an anti or you can't prove antis don't exist.
5 0
Replying to lime_pickle • Aug 16, 2022
Is your suggestion of fake rating - but only of you like the show - any worse that the 'antis' if they exist?…
If there are antis rating down the show, then obviously the ratings are already faked. So what's the issue with us raising our ratings? It is to bring up the rating to where it should be. Why should we let antis have their day with something we like? I don't think real fans have issues with this. If you have a problem, just ignore and move on. I never instructed. I suggested.
5 7
Replying to Wookie • Aug 16, 2022
This person need life👇he can't move on from a dramaEdit: that person delete the comment
Just ignore. The comments are clearly intended to annoy and stir hate. Also shows how some people have very limited taste.
8 0
Replying to aysh • Aug 16, 2022
what is the posting schedule for this drama?
Wed & Thur
3 0
Replying to gingerkiss • Aug 16, 2022
I'm not surprised. Actor's charisma does make a whole lot of difference. Sometimes a story is bland but because…
I watched JCW in Healer first, then Empress Ki. It was in Empress Ki that he impressed most upon me. TBH, I only watched that drama because of him cos I personally don't watch Korean period dramas. What I like about him is how he owns each character he portrays and is able to bring out the depth in each. It makes the story more interesting to watch and gives me utmost respect for him as an artiste.

And yeah, totally agree with you about watching for the journey. :)
5 0
Replying to bidulgi • Aug 16, 2022
I will say, this is definitely the drama that got me emotionally invested & eager for the next episode the fastest…
I'm not surprised. Actor's charisma does make a whole lot of difference. Sometimes a story is bland but because of the cast or an actor/actress, the story becomes compelling. The same could be said otherwise...interesting plot but dead acting and it all falls apart.

So far for this drama, it's both for me. The plot is predictable in a sense but the backstories are not. So I want to find out more. And of course the stellar acting helps to draw me in.

One more day to ep 3!
6 2
Replying to SnG • Aug 16, 2022
My guess for next 14 episodes will be 3 segments1. Finish their mortal arc with confirmation of their love for…
Appreciate your analysis. But best to put this under spoiler.
4 1
Replying to Ackery • Aug 16, 2022
I doubt anyone is rating this low on purpose. However, only two eps are out and not many people have rated it.…
AOS had a slew of controversies when it first aired so it's different. The antis had their reasons.
1 1
On If You Wish Upon Me • Aug 16, 2022
Douban rated this show 8.4. For those who knows, Douban's raters are very very critical. As for MDL, the ratings here cannot be trusted anymore.

If you like this show, suggest you raise your ratings to counteract the antis here. And do rate each episode too.
12 15
On If You Wish Upon Me • Aug 15, 2022
What happened to the rating? What a joke when trash shows are highly rated and good shows are rated low. Some antis voting down or a glitch? Ep 1 & 2 is at least 8.5 for me.
17 8
Replying to treelo • Aug 14, 2022
You can try skipping the bullying scenes. They're quite tiring and you don't lose much on the plot.
I like that! I want her to be able to get even on her own. Cos part 1 shows she's a smart gal.
0 0
Replying to JayBird • Aug 14, 2022
NGL if I was Yoon Kyeo Re and it turned out that Kang Tae Shik was my father (as implied in ep. 1), that would…
Exactly! I think it would be disastrous for any sort of healing we hope to see in Gyeo Rye.
3 0
Replying to treelo • Aug 14, 2022
You can try skipping the bullying scenes. They're quite tiring and you don't lose much on the plot.
Ok, will try. I don't mind bullying if it's dealt with smartly. What I can't handle is a damsel in distress.
0 3
Replying to Licorice • Aug 14, 2022
No worry, everything great))) there a lot hilarious and romantic moments, I have very weak heart, but enjoying…
Ahh...ok. Will take note. Thanks again!!!
0 0