Details

  • Last Online: 3 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: June 20, 2020
Replying to Yoo • Aug 28, 2022
I love everyone but Kang. Idk if it's the character or just the actor's acting that's bothering me so much. All…
He is odd! Like you, I’m also not sure if his character or acting.
1 0
Replying to Wookie • Aug 28, 2022
Everyone tell me who is your favourite character in the drama for me ML, FL , sonny and that yeom soon ja ajumma…
Apart from ML, FL and Sonny, I like Soon Ja, the hospice chef and the teenage girl too. I kinda like the doctor too.
1 0
Replying to tsnss • Aug 28, 2022
Is it like MLN?
I don’t see them similar but MLN is so quiet especially in the initial episodes, there were moments it’s kinda deafening and uncomfortable.
2 0
Replying to John Smith • Aug 28, 2022
It might be because they want peace and quiet in the hospice.
Ah yes, that’s a good point I didn’t think about.
0 0
On If You Wish Upon Me • Aug 27, 2022
The only gripe I have about this drama is it's a bit "quiet". I don't hear much music. I remember in the scene where Gyeo Rye was at the seaside, I wish they would just tune up the OST. It was too soft for my liking.
0 6
Replying to maizus • Aug 27, 2022
I lost hope in Ji Chang Wook he don't know anymore how to choose a good script. After Healer and K2 he's projects…
How do you define fail? The only one post-military that I dislike is Melting. That one was really off. But others had their merits. I particularly love Lovestruck and Sound of Magic. This one too. These 3 have depth IMO.

It seems to me you're someone just keen on action and thriller genres cos of those 2 that you cited. Then your choices for enjoying a drama is shallow and it's not fair for you to post a sweeping statement. Just because they aren't popular doesn't mean they're fail.
4 0
On If You Wish Upon Me • Aug 25, 2022
I usually dislike flashbacks but I like how the writer uses them in this drama without being draggy. Definitely beats spending an episode or 2 as some people have suggested just to tell a backstory.
8 1
On If You Wish Upon Me • Aug 25, 2022
I just finished watching ep 5. Was too tired last night so had to miss it.

I really like how Nurse Seo explained to Gyeo Rye about why the team deals with the patients' death as we see it. Before watching this drama, I was a bit leery of the theme cos a drama focused on the hospice can be too painful and I wasn't sure I want to deal with another Chocolate cos that one was honestly too heavy for me. So far, I like the way this drama deals with the theme of death. They don't over sensationalize the pain. Rather, the drama leaves me feeling there is more to reflect on how one lives. I find that most healing.
8 0
Replying to lime_pickle • Aug 25, 2022
Because people have different opinions and this is the place to express them, despite 'Wookie' (simper, drool)…
You said it! The first comment here does not refer to any actors but is just talking about the drama. Yet some toxic people here just wanna take swipe at a certain actor at every available opportunity. -_-
4 0
Replying to macintoshappless • Aug 24, 2022
I know this drama isn't mainly focused on romance, but I am loving the romance so far. I cannot get enough of…
So far, I find them very cute too.
3 0
On Lost in the Kunlun Mountains • Aug 23, 2022
First half was pretty good. But when the 2nd FL started acting up, it became unwatchable till maybe ep 29 or so. Then it got bad in the last 2 episodes. I just fast-forwarded the last episode and the ending was lame. But that's probably what you get if you have to cut out so many episodes. The censorship makes all their hard work come to naught.
0 3
Replying to gingerkiss • Aug 22, 2022
I love galaxy part 1 but when this one came out, I stopped galaxy part 2. Not that it's no good but I think it…
I don't mean to compare. I just wanted to make a point that I enjoyed both dramas especially in the light of the 1st comment.
1 1
Replying to ngyojiw • Aug 22, 2022
This blows galaxy away
I love galaxy part 1 but when this one came out, I stopped galaxy part 2. Not that it's no good but I think it got a bit heavy. But I finished galaxy part 2 while waiting for new episodes for LBFAD to come out. I love galaxy...it's excellent on many counts so each has its merits. LBFAD is cute but now is getting heavier too. But the plot is interesting and I like that the leads are honest and open with each other.
3 7
On Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2 • Aug 20, 2022
Completed the series. The ending felt a tad quiet and made me ask, is there more? Didn't like some of the ending plots but overall, love this drama for its excellent portrayal of each character. There is so much depth in this drama that I feel a rewatch is necessary.

Aside from the leads, my favorite characters include the emperor, HBY's 2 sidekicks, NN's brothers and sis-in-law. We never got to see NN's eldest brother did we? Made me wonder what's the point of his character if he never made an appearance.
3 0
Replying to gingerkiss • Aug 20, 2022
I was surprised to see her listed as main cast too but for some mystic reasons, I'm quite looking forward to her…
This is the 1st time I'm seeing her but her character seems interesting.
2 1
On Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2 • Aug 20, 2022
Started to binge-watch part 2 now and am on till ep 49. It's been very gripping and really enjoying the delicate acting of the leads. Not reading comments, spoilers nor watching preview trailers this time. Just want to enjoy the unknown. Haha.
5 0
Replying to Kudo_Lelouch • Aug 20, 2022
Title If You Wish Upon Me Spoiler
I feel Won Ji An should be supporting here not main I mean she didnt appear that much.
I was surprised to see her listed as main cast too but for some mystic reasons, I'm quite looking forward to her appearance and her interactions with Gyeo Rye.
3 3
On If You Wish Upon Me • Aug 18, 2022
YGR's discomfort with meals reminds me of SJH in Healer but JCW portrayed both so differently. But I really like how Yeom Soon Ja is so perceptive and sees through the reason for his discomfort. Despite his stubbornness, she is still persistent and won't give up. I guess that's also an important characteristic of being a volunteer in such an environment.

Love the writer for giving us a glimpse of her backstory too. In fact, I like how the writer and director has been weaving in all the side stories so far through little moments. The reconciliation between the teen boy and his mom actually seemed a little simplistic but IRL, sometimes it's in those little moments that grace and compassion speak into your heart. Some of those little moments happened so fast that I find myself rewinding often just to get the revelation.
16 0
Replying to nimwoo • Aug 17, 2022
i don't understand why so many people seem to hate it. it has a nice main plot, the ML seems to have a lot of…
Take comfort that this show is at least loved by the Chinese. Over at Douban, which is well known for being harsh and critical, this show is currently rated 8.4 and anything above 8 is a winner there. The comments include: a drama with depth and warmth, great acting, professional directing, and good lines amongst others.

I don't think people are hating this show. People who don't enjoy this genre will just move on without rating. More like some people here are hating the leads and deliberately downgrading the rating. As it is, we had a truckload of toxic comments even before the show started. The show started with 8.7, held steady at 8.6 for a few days then in 2 days, just dropped to 8. Looks extremely fishy IMO.
6 0