K-Drama
On The Shadow's Edge • 29 days ago
Title The Shadow's Edge Spoiler
That was a fun ride! They couldn't let Ci Sha go XD
0 0
On Ashes to Crown • Aug 28, 2026
Title Ashes to Crown Spoiler
Why didn't they consider giving the general another of those life-saving poison pills? It would've given him another 3 years
0 0
On Glory in Shadows • Aug 20, 2026
Title Glory in Shadows
Summary: Soap Opera!
0 0
On The Ultimate Vow, Unknown to You • Aug 2, 2026
Title The Ultimate Vow, Unknown to You
ML understood less about love than the princess who was obsessed with him
0 0
On His Chosen Favor • Jul 23, 2026
Title His Chosen Favor Spoiler
Why did they include that scene of ML from Always My General?
0 0
On A Splendid Match • Jul 4, 2026
Title A Splendid Match Spoiler
I didn't expect to end up loving Ye Xian and hating Chen Xuan Qing
1 1
On New Life Begins • Jun 14, 2026
Title New Life Begins Spoiler
After watching episode 12 I don't think I can continue. Coward
1 0
Replying to itz_rahul • Jun 14, 2026
Title You Are My Secret Spoiler
Is There a love Triangle...?
There's another suitor in the beginning for the main couple but this comment is about the second couple- there's no love triangle
0 0
On You Are My Secret • Jun 5, 2026
Title You Are My Secret Spoiler
Ling Wei Yi deserved her happiest ending! They shouldn't have met at the beach again. She deserves better
2 2
On Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2 • May 24, 2026
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2 Spoiler
So they never actually explained the Yuan Shen engagement. It seems like she did genuinely agree to marry him, met his parents and then sincerely apologized when she called it off- but the Empress told Zisheng they weren't actually engaged and he's like yeah I know???
0 1
On Shine on Me • May 10, 2026
Title Shine on Me Spoiler
Can someone tell me the significance of changing the soybeans to red beans? I don't understand why she did it or why he was so touched
2 2
On Humint • Apr 23, 2026
Title Humint Spoiler
Why does the NK character always end up sacrificing themselves and dying?
2 0
Replying to my demon with the glory • Aug 14, 2024
Title My Liberation Notes
I won't ever shut up about how this drama is literally 10% story and 90% them just eating. ðŸ˜ðŸ˜
Soooo much eating!
0 0
On Lovely Runner • Aug 12, 2024
Title Lovely Runner Spoiler
Sweet, cute vibes. Reminded me of Queen Inhyun's Man but this one is a more kids friendly version. I wish Im Sol advocated for people with disabilties. At the very least have an elevator put in at work so she could have great colleagues with different accessibility needs. She could've done so much good for so many people in the past and her present. Everyone seems to have forgotten/ ignored that the bad guy was a killer. No one seemed to care about his victims unless they were Sun Jae
2 1
Replying to Descending On You • Feb 23, 2024
Title King Maker: The Change of Destiny
I can't help but think "The Princess' Man 2" hahahahaha
The sequel no one wanted >_<
1 1
On The Forbidden Flower • Feb 12, 2024
Title The Forbidden Flower
What is his implied age in the show? They never talk about his age. I didn't think there was a significant age gap until I read the comments
0 1
On Tell Me That You Love Me • Feb 3, 2024
Title Tell Me That You Love Me Spoiler
I wish when he called out her name she heard him
2 0
Replying to Pebble_민지 • Feb 3, 2024
Title Tell Me That You Love Me Spoiler
i truly loved this drama up to the point where she started to feel frustrated with him. From there on I had so…
I'm so with you, when she started pulling back from him I thought it was because of the ex and when they finally talked about it they didn't actually get into anything. He just said he won't let it hurt her. She clearly still felt insecure about her relationship with him and then expecting things from him he couldn't possibly provide felt random. Especially if that's what we're to believe they broke up over, why isn't she with someone else. It's too easy and silly really to think they got back together by mere coincidence. There should have been intentionality and growth that led them back together and would likely keep them together. Anyway amazing actors, feels, just deserved a better written ending
0 0
On Moon in the Day • Feb 3, 2024
Title Moon in the Day Spoiler
I think if they stuck to the historical version it would've been perfect. That plot was the most interesting. They added way to many way too many twists, characters, random bits that ended up taking away from the overall story
1 0
On Cinderella and the Four Knights • Dec 25, 2016
Title Cinderella and the Four Knights
In episode 12 does anyone know the background song that's playing in the bar when Hye Jin is drinking alone?
0 0

