Details

  • Last Online: 17 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: somewhere out of nowhere
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 6, 2019

theematchabun

somewhere out of nowhere
Replying to MichaKu • Oct 22, 2024
I mean I hate it generally when the writer/director changes things from the book or webtoon, especially when it…
She is so fun to watch. 200% main character energy!
10 0
Replying to diwa • Oct 22, 2024
did they remove this scene? 😭 im gonna suehttps://vioo.cc/v/3b1W
They didn’t delete it. Jeong nyeon is wearing the white & blue outfit. She becomes an official member of Maeran. She isn’t wearing the cream & green outfit when she was an unofficial understudy. Ok Gyeong wears that outfit for her every day practice at Maeran. I’m sure we’ll get to see that scene in the upcoming ep.
5 1
Replying to 9999775 • Oct 22, 2024
This show could give Queen of Tears a run for their money, viewership ratings are looking similar.
QOT has a slight higher edge. I’m hoping Jeong nyeon hits atleast 15% to 20% range. If it surpasses Mr Sunshine then Tae Ri will beat her own best record in terms of rating. Then she’ll be dubbed as one of the most consistent-rating kdrama actress in recent years with all her 4 dramas over 10% rating-back to back hits!🤩
7 0
Replying to Miss Miso • Oct 22, 2024
Can't people stop comparing it with webtoon version now. It's adpated from webtoon, it doesnt need to recreate…
I have my own nitpicks but I’m still enjoying the drama very much. It’s fun to watch & the cast is great.
3 0
Replying to Meela • Oct 22, 2024
Is it just me or does anyone else suspect JR (JNs bestie)? Something is off about her. I think she put JN under…
I doubt it’s Juran. I think it’s the head financier who’s gambling. I’m not sure what’s up with Hye Rang deal with that guy. Maybe it’s hye rang 😆 I mean she has a bit of an agenda against JN lol.
2 2
Replying to theematchabun • Oct 22, 2024
She’s a women who dresses masculine-men’s attire
You’re welcome. It’s based on a queer Webtoon but they’ve changed various things & removed two very important queer characters unfortunately. But Ok Gyeong is a woman. Please definitely do give this drama a chance. It’s still a great watch so far!
2 0
Replying to danny_ang • Oct 22, 2024
its her own voice? thats amazingall of most of her singing is performed by Tae-Ri herself?
Kim Tae Ri was the 1st choice for this drama role as Jeong Nyeon since Jeong Nyeon, the Webtoon character, was inspired by Tae Ri’s portrayal of Sook Hee in the handmaiden.

Kim Hieori was casted for Ok Gyeong but later dropped for Jung EunChae.
5 1
On Jeongnyeon: The Star Is Born • Oct 22, 2024
Jeong Nyeon Part 2 OST released.
Tears of Mokpo by Jeong Nyeon (played by Tae Ri) Her singing is a delight.
https://open.spotify.com/track/3UFLbJATzHc12sBQ1PARWS?si=Tevwekm4SlCkegWQT9M26A&context=spotify%3Aalbum%3A1GQ0veblXoJiJfErLIlj8f

Tears of Mokpo by Joh Ung
This version is very nice too. Sounds so sad.
https://open.spotify.com/track/5i7oOLPUgczb93NwQqJDHO?si=GWsupSvXSjejrZpWKmwRiA&context=spotify%3Aalbum%3A1GQ0veblXoJiJfErLIlj8f

You can check out the full ost set list here. Which includes singing from the cast of Maeran.
https://open.spotify.com/album/1GQ0veblXoJiJfErLIlj8f?si=nqMZTKzEQ0Si4mA4LAANkg
3 0
Replying to danny_ang • Oct 22, 2024
its her own voice? thats amazingall of most of her singing is performed by Tae-Ri herself?
Yes! She trained within a span of 3 years since 2021. She learned singing & dancing specifically for this drama while also filming for 3 other projects. Alienoid part 2, which she learned how to fight & acrobatics, 2521 where she studied fencing, & revenant. She is very dedicated & passionate about her craft.
7 3
Replying to jxxvvxxkstan • Oct 22, 2024
Taeri's acting is so captivating 🤌🏻
Right! She is amazing. I also want to praise the cast too. Shin Yeeun is also doing great. Her singing is wonderful.
5 1
Replying to Tabong • Oct 21, 2024
They're cutting EVERYTHING. Important characters and plot points.There's no real growth, either. In the show her…
You’re welcome.
1 0
Replying to Tabong • Oct 21, 2024
They're cutting EVERYTHING. Important characters and plot points.There's no real growth, either. In the show her…
Same I would love to read the whole webtoon if it was officially translated in ENG somehow so that readers could support the writer & artist 😔
0 0
Replying to Tabong • Oct 21, 2024
They're cutting EVERYTHING. Important characters and plot points.There's no real growth, either. In the show her…
You can read it here. https://vyvymanga.net/manga/jeongnyeon

I definitely recommend reading it. It’s great. I hope more people who watch the drama will also read the webtoon. You can also purchase the series (in Korean only) on harumio
0 4
Replying to Tabong • Oct 21, 2024
They're cutting EVERYTHING. Important characters and plot points.There's no real growth, either. In the show her…
Oh I definitely agree about the commentary & cutting out major plot points from the webtoon. I was more talking about rearrangement scene order/placement. Yeah, like I wanted to see her learn how to act like a man (because that happens before the trainee performance) but it seems that comes later too because I saw a bit where she dressed like a boy in the trailer.
0 6
Replying to Ivy • Oct 21, 2024
I'm so nervous while watching episode 4 cause I keeping thinking this guy is going to screw her over somehow
He definitely is 😭 but Jeong Nyeon will fight back!
4 0