Details

  • Last Online: 17 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: somewhere out of nowhere
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 6, 2019

theematchabun

somewhere out of nowhere
On Jeongnyeon: The Star Is Born • Oct 13, 2024
1st Ep is very solid! Great production overall from acting, direction, cinematography, music, costume design, set, etc. This drama knows what its wants to be from the get go. I could tell the people behind this show are passionate & put a lot of work with intricate details. Movie level-high quality immersive show. Love the progression & character development already. Kim Tae Ri is cute as a button. Her portrayal of Jeong Nyeon is a joy to watch. From her diction to her pansori. Her singing is top notch! Her physically acting is always awesome. The rest of the cast is great too. Really nice chemistry. Jeong Nyeon & Jeong Ja sister relationship is so precious. Their scenes towards the end made me cry. I love the mentor & mentee relationship between Jeong Nyeon & Ok Gyeong. Jung EunChae plays Ok Gyeong very nicely. Charming & dashing. Super handsome to look at lol 😍
7 0
Replying to Khloestar • Oct 12, 2024
Was looking for this comment. Watched with my brothers and they can't help but say that why does it feel that…
Ok Gyeong partner/love interest is Hye rang in the Webtoon.
0 0
Replying to CriticalCritic • Oct 11, 2024
Great to hear! Lets hope that woman to male ratio will be even lower in the upcoming episodes! xD
there weren’t any prominent male characters in the webtoon besides Mr Goh. So hopefully it stays that way.
0 0
Replying to eunjo6u • Oct 9, 2024
I'm screaming, Okgeong and Hyerang 😆https://x.com/jaeger_iwc/status/1843293305804832846
Ok gyeong really is a prince 💕 🤭 & hye rang the princess
2 1
Replying to eunjo6u • Oct 9, 2024
I hope the drama atleast give romantic relationship to Okgyeong dan Hyerang althought it might be slight. There…
I saw Kim yoon hye mentioned through commentary about their relationship which makes me think that they are indeed a couple in the drama.
3 1
Replying to eunjo6u • Oct 9, 2024
Kim Taeri's dedication is amazing. She practiced pansori, dialect, dance in 3 years for preparing act as Jeongnyeon.
I love her Mokpo dialect she sounds so country bumpkin & cute. And her pansori sounds amazing.
4 0
Replying to theematchabun • Oct 8, 2024
unfortunately so 😔 still bummed about it.
Yes please give the drama a watch! They made changes but I hope the drama is still as good as the webtoon since cast is great.
1 0