Details

  • Last Online: 8 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 20 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 28, 2019
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award1 Flower Award2 Spoiler-Free Captain Award1 Clap Clap Clap Award1 Emotional Bandage1
Replying to nechayanno • Aug 11, 2025
romance not being at the forefront of the story doesn't mean there's no plot. the plot is all of these characters…
a good story should let you know the AIM of the plot right from the start. Like "When Life gives you tangerines." In the first ep, we already see her struggling because she's a girl in a sexist time period and she is poor. The unfolding comes when we see how she can overcome her struggles over the course of the drama and see if she can succeed. In Spirited Away, the AIM is to change her parents back to humans. That drives the plot. The AIM of avengers is how to gather a bunch of superheroes and how to make them work together; then the rest of the movie shows that. The AIM of the plot shouldn't unfold; it should be told right from the start. It's bad storytelling when it's ep 2 and no plot moves on. Shine is just a bunch of people in a bunch of scenes in 2 episodes doing nothing.
0 20
Replying to nechayanno • Aug 11, 2025
romance not being at the forefront of the story doesn't mean there's no plot. the plot is all of these characters…
Who said anything about romance???? Stop putting words in my mouth when u don't know the meaning of plot. A bunch of people living in a certain time is NOT a plot. A plot is something that drives the narrative forward. Like "When life gives you tangerine," the plot is the female protangonist wanting to be a writer in a sexist time period and pursues that goal. So what IS the plot of Shine? Are they aiming to overthrow the dictatorship or what? It's ep 2 and we know nothing. Don't be so emotional and defend BOC just because you love the actors. They don't love you back.
3 30
Replying to hansel714 • Aug 11, 2025
Title Khemjira
Khem looks like this short hair actress. She acted in many BLs a couple of years ago, always playing tomboy, annoying…
Omg yes!!! You’re a long bl watcher too! High 5
1 0
On Shine (Orchestric Ver.) • Aug 11, 2025
No Grindr in the 70s, so they leave secret codes in poems in newspapers??? Damn that policeman and reporter are hot. I hate that I want to watch the next ep even though there’s no plot. lol
7 33
Replying to lily • Aug 9, 2025
Title Khemjira
bro the main lead looks like an indian guy i gotta check his nationality
Thais and Indians look alike.
1 1
Replying to Kate • Aug 9, 2025
Title Khemjira
First of all I did not REALLY expect horror here lolFirst episode was solid.🥰 Khem is cute as fuck and I like…
Khem looks like this short hair actress. She acted in many BLs a couple of years ago, always playing tomboy, annoying roles. U know who I’m talking about???
3 3
Replying to ciz18 • Aug 9, 2025
Title Khemjira
First episode was really nice. Hope the other epsiodes can keep up. Also, Pharan is soooo fine
Pharan looks like bright and a couple of actors
1 1
Replying to Lightoferind • Aug 9, 2025
Title Khemjira
1. The kids are super cute. Excited for more of them to lighten the tone at times.2. As someone coming into the…
Yes. Tle, pepper, guide (knock out) can be 3 brothers.
3 0
Replying to megatron • Aug 9, 2025
Title Khemjira
guys this is literally so spooky. i get that im a snowflake but i wasn’t expecting it to be this spooky
Yup. I think this is the scariest bl so far.
4 1
On Khemjira • Aug 9, 2025
Title Khemjira Spoiler
Ok the ending made me laugh. Harry Potter???
1 1
On Khemjira • Aug 9, 2025
Title Khemjira
Went in without knowing it was horror. First jump scare, I was oooh I like it. Lol
8 1
On Eternal Faith • Jul 18, 2025
DIRECTOR AND PRODUCERS, if you're reading this, try to release it outside of china through netflix or gagaoolala or whatever platform. Some returns is better than zero return.
16 0
Replying to Sheherezada • Jul 14, 2025
Title ABO Desire
Shhh, don't be a hater. I love both, they are different. Also I bet Desire will be Hella censored when it comes…
bro, is english your first lang? Or do you not have commonsense? where is the hate??? how did u come to this conclusion??? is your brain working? liking one thing more doesnt mean you hate the other thing.
0 2
Replying to hansel714 • Jul 14, 2025
I think same company produced it. You'll see recurring actors from the same company.
crossovers are not uncommon in the BL world.
0 1
Replying to hansel714 • Jul 13, 2025
Title ABO Desire
first ep is kinda confusing because the actors look so alike (I'm chinese and I can't tell them apart!). But it…
"they don't look alike as they each have different characteristics" - yes, they have different personalities but that doesn't mean they don't look alike! Personalities and looks are different!!!
0 0
Replying to StarShine • Jul 13, 2025
Title ABO Desire
exactly same I need explanation
basically a virus attacked the human population 10 years ago and now there are 3 types of humans, Alpha, Beta, Omega. Supposedly Alpha is the best and Omega the weakest. Because Omega men and women can get pregnant, people don't really discriminate against sexuality. They do discriminate against Omega.
0 0
Replying to Tkcjt • Jul 13, 2025
Title ABO Desire
Guys what exactly am I witching??? Like I'm hella confused and bored.In lay terms, can someone just break this…
first ep is kinda confusing because the actors look so alike (I'm chinese and I can't tell them apart!). But it gets better in the second and third ep. Perservere!
0 3