Details

  • Last Online: 8 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 20 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 28, 2019
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award1 Flower Award2 Spoiler-Free Captain Award1 Clap Clap Clap Award1 Emotional Bandage1
Replying to jpny01 • May 24, 2025
I feel like I'm watching the series that is rated 7.4 and not the one everyone is raving about below. I think…
Bro, he was hiding behind the door. It was shown in the latest ep. It’s called storytelling. Novels do that too. Sixth sense did that.
1 1
Replying to etoks21 • May 24, 2025
This is not a BL.Remember that "boys love" thing that is kind of right there in the genre's name, "Boys Love?"There…
Errrrr they have sex in the latest ep. It takes time to build up a story
0 3
On My Sweetheart Jom • May 24, 2025
Y’all not understanding the series, not understand why Jom lecturing Yo. It’s an age gap show. Jom is much older than Yo in the series. That’s why Jom is so naggy. Old people are naggy.
8 4
Replying to yogurtlentils • May 20, 2025
No the kids are just joking that he’s their dad to turn off the girl. Jom is in his twenties
don't confuse real-life ages and acting ages please.
1 3
Replying to XuhaMasud • May 20, 2025
Did anyone find second lead more hotter than the male lead? 😅 No? Is it just me?? 😭😭😭
Second lead has a better body but male lead has a better face. Second lead looks more like top, male lead more bottom. So depends if you’re top or bottom I guess.
3 1
Replying to yogurtlentils • May 18, 2025
No the kids are just joking that he’s their dad to turn off the girl. Jom is in his twenties
Yes I know it’s a joke. The joke part is he’s not their father. But it’s a joke based on truth that he’s old enough to be their father.
1 9
On Knock Out • May 17, 2025
Title Knock Out
Is the crew credit accurate? The photo of the actor playing Thun doesn’t look like thun.
1 2
On Lost in the Woods • May 1, 2025
that ending is just homophobic. They keep replaying that "if you were a girl, I'd go after you." Homophobic af.
2 3
Replying to hansel714 • Mar 17, 2025
yeah, 1st arc was good, 2nd arc was bad, i gave it up, and returned for the 3rd arc.
Yotha is a major red flag. Unsure of his feelings but still chased after gun. Keep SA-ing gun even though gun repeatedly rejects him. I can’t take such messaging. Acting wise, I also think that they are awkward around each other but since this is their first series, I can overlook it.
0 0
Replying to Demon • Mar 17, 2025
Not every story needs a destroyer. I like how unproblematic their story is. It just goes well with the flow ~
It’s so boring.
1 1
Replying to Hidude • Mar 16, 2025
Atp i will assume 2nd arc was directed by someone else bcuz the difference in 1st , 3rd and 2nd is crazy ..
yeah, 1st arc was good, 2nd arc was bad, i gave it up, and returned for the 3rd arc.
0 2
On Perfect 10 Liners • Mar 16, 2025
It's so frustrating Tor hasn't appeared? Faifa-wine arc has been 4 episodes. We need a destroyer so they can get back together!
3 3
On Secret Relationships • Mar 13, 2025
Title Secret Relationships Spoiler
I have 3 questions.

1. Since Daon and SH were in love 7 years ago, why did SH enter into a contract with JM about not dating DO?

2. Why didn’t JM accept DO when he confessed?

3. Why is JM doing all the psycho things if he loves DO?
4 2
Replying to Charbonnel • Jan 31, 2025
Fujisawa is strange. Having read up on how he is in the original novel too. He’s so keen to show love and concern…
If you think Fujisawa is strange, then you haven't met gay catholics. Their guilt kills them.
1 0
Replying to nobodyknows • Jan 31, 2025
i feel so bad for them like feeling unwanted and undesirable is literally one of the worst feelings ever. glad…
I find it very very hard to believe that Kazuaki will think that he is undesirable. HAHAHA.
1 0
Replying to Yuuta_Moto • Jan 31, 2025
Guys can you answer this I was talking with my only friend ChatGPT and he posed me this question.As of the preview…
Remember just before the parcel arrived at Kazauki's apartment? He wanted to text Sei to ask him how his nail was. Then the parcel arrived for K's girlfriend. There was a note that said "Say hi to Kazauki for me." And K. smiled by himself. K. definitely has feelings for Sei.
4 1
Replying to BrightestStar • Dec 27, 2024
He surrendered in episode 10. I think it’s because his job involves doing a lot of illegal things like faking…
Thank you!
0 0