• Last Online: Dec 28, 2018

heimei

Philippines
Lupin III
Sep 20, 2014
Lupin the 3rd movie is a really good action-packed movie which I would say that can be lined up with other Hollywood movies because of its cinematography and fight scenes. The dialogues are like 75% in English and 25% in Japanese, Korean, Thai and other languages. It's really impressive watching our fave casts speak in English.

The casts fit their roles perfectly and did a very good job portraying it and I heard they really prepared and trained for this movie.

A fast-paced story that fit a 2 hour length movie. The setting went to other countries in Asia which we all looked forward into. So they really spent a lot for this movie and it's really worth it.

The music gives you a modern Lupin the 3rd feel and I think it's really cool and catchy~

A star-studded cast, impressive production and a really great live-action adaptation. It's definitely a must watch movie!! b^_^d

Summer Rescue
Sep 26, 2012
I am working in the medical field and do mountain climbing as well so I really appreciate this series.

I find the story very unique. Having a mountain clinic despite the decreasing human resources of doctors and nurses is somewhat for me is very noble. They may have lack of facilities and equipment in the clinic but they become resourceful to be able to save the lives of the patient.

It's a moving drama. It shows the bond of the people who became a family protecting and loving nature. Reminds me of a saying, "Don't change the mountain, let the mountain change you."

The cast did a great job. Their acting is good. And I think it must have been tough and dangerous filming this drama because of the setting.

The scenery is so breathtaking. It would be nice if I could climb up there someday! haha!:D

Rich Man, Poor Woman
Sep 21, 2012
As the title says, it'll give you an impression that it'll gonna be your typical love story about a rich man and poor woman (or vice versa) that fall in love each other fighting for each others love from other people who opposes their relationship, blah blah..
Well.. IT"S NOT!! It's very different! It's not only a love story but a story of friendship and betrayal, inspiration and confusion, success and failure. The story hooks you up and keep you looking forward on what will happen next.

I love the cast!! Their acting is really great! They really portrayed their roles very well makes you think that they are not acting at all.. haha!! :D

And the theme song, it's very fitting for the drama and has nice lyrics.

It's been a long time since I felt this kind of satisfaction after watching a series. It's a must watch indeed!!^-^