K-Drama
Replying to Anth3a • Jan 19, 2025
Title When the Phone Rings Spoiler
how came the secretary actually did ship those two and was shocked to know she was his wife? I mean - in that…
On the hiking trip he did say that he's a married man. Remember? It's us who think he's a shipper.
1 0
Replying to Getitdone • Jan 19, 2025
Title When the Phone Rings
Because last 2 episode were kind of meh, story went into something totally nonsense route because they wanted…
Yes
10 0
Replying to juanperval • Jan 18, 2025
Person Lee Hyun Jung
Thanks God, I hated both protagonist of that Kdrama.
It's a great lesson that communication is the key in relationships and timely decisions matter.
3 0
Replying to juanperval • Jan 18, 2025
Person Lee Hyun Jung
Thanks God, I hated both protagonist of that Kdrama.
It wasn't for everyone. That's okay but I loved YYS in it.
1 2
On Melo Movie • Jan 17, 2025
Title Melo Movie
So, Min Min Bong Bong dramas are premiering on 14th February but NOT TOGETHER.
3 0
On Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2 • Jan 16, 2025
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2
Ling Buyi supremacy.
6 0
On The Royal Tailor • Jan 15, 2025
Title The Royal Tailor
Loved it. Beautiful and beautiful.
0 0
On Alchemy of Souls Season 2: Light and Shadow • Jan 15, 2025
Title Alchemy of Souls Season 2: Light and Shadow
It's a flawless masterpiece.
3 0
Replying to Mellow231 • Jan 15, 2025
Title The Scandal
I think 8 eps will be enough for this but depends on writing.
Oh. Thank you. Should I watch it before this drama?
0 0
Replying to Mellow231 • Jan 14, 2025
Title The Scandal
I think 8 eps will be enough for this but depends on writing.
Is it based on a novel or something?
0 4
On The Scandal • Jan 14, 2025
Title The Scandal
Filming begins in March. Who is the writer & why it's only 8 episodes?
0 7
Replying to Petals • Jan 14, 2025
Title Bon Appetit, Your Majesty
Why do u think it's a miscasting?
I don't, people think it is. I judge only the content that I watch. Was rooting for PSH and disappointed that his probable breakthrough lead role was compromised.
0 1
On The First Night with the Duke • Jan 13, 2025
Title The First Night with the Duke
What's with the title? #TheFirstNightWithTheDuke is the one.
5 0
On Bon Appetit, Your Majesty • Jan 13, 2025
Title Bon Appetit, Your Majesty
What a drama even before the drama with all the casting, dropping & mis casting. Ratings 📈
2 3
On Mr. Sunshine • Jan 13, 2025
Title Mr. Sunshine
Visually STUNNING, absolutely stunning.
9 0
Replying to The Scandal Noona • Jan 13, 2025
Title When the Stars Gossip
WTPR, you'll always be FAMOUS.
When the phone rings
0 0
Replying to Masterxys • Jan 12, 2025
Title When the Stars Gossip
At this point I will stop reading these comments..Yall enjoyed a watpad story even if it was so stupid and made…
WTPR, you'll always be FAMOUS.
10 2
On When the Stars Gossip • Jan 12, 2025
Title When the Stars Gossip
The space shots were incredible in today's episode (Episode 4).
11 0
On Dr. Romantic Season 2 • Jan 12, 2025
Title Dr. Romantic Season 2
Is it okay to skip this season to move on to S3 for YYS?
1 1
On Dr. Romantic Season 3 • Jan 12, 2025
Title Dr. Romantic Season 3
It's one of the rare Medical dramas with lots of drama & very interesting one. Watching it for only KANG DONG JU 🤌
1 0

1
1