Details

  • Last Online: 6 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Pakistan
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: September 23, 2023
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award1 Clap Clap Clap Award1
Replying to Ivy • Jan 11, 2025
Someone who understands genetics tell me what the odds of someone 3/4ths Korean having green eyes (wait, are they…
If both the parents recessive genes has similar traits, it can be other than Brown color which is dominant gene. That's Genetics.
1 0
On Motel California • Jan 10, 2025
Also, Serendipitys Embrace has a similar pilot episode 1 but with warmer tone & killer Chae Jong Hyeop visuals. Just in case, I had a DejaVu.
2 1
Replying to Luffy • Jan 10, 2025
I am also waiting for that apex.
They meant otherwise perhaps. Lost in translation maybe
0 0
On Motel California • Jan 10, 2025
Kdramas are wilding. Baby Eun seo is here too. Hope they're not overworking her. For Lee Se Young, I'll stay.
15 1
Replying to fefe4eva • Jan 10, 2025
Title Mr. Sunshine
I watched the 1st episode and I was literally happy to see the descendants of the sun’s second leads ❤️❤️❤️❤️
It's by the same writer & director, that's why the guest roles.
1 0
Replying to Eeevo • Jan 9, 2025
Title Mr. Sunshine
The middle is super boring
Yeah.
4 0
Replying to Jeoseung Saja • Jan 8, 2025
The last 2 episodes are generally very bad, controversy aside! The writing really tanked in the end!
They fit in the original novel 10 chapters in one episode and not bad for the effort.
1 0
On When the Phone Rings • Jan 8, 2025
It's still not Friday. Sa Eon is back home with his Heeju probably making babies & here we are missing them both & new episode release day.
13 0
Replying to Most_Wanted • Jan 8, 2025
why the rating got lower. this was in 8.9 rating while airing but now only 8.1
Being review bombed after the controversial news scene in the last episode.
7 1
On Mr. Sunshine • Jan 8, 2025
Title Mr. Sunshine
It's been days since I started watching it. Devoting all my time to this drama & doing nothing & still, I haven't finished it yet.

You can't binge watch this.
2 2
Replying to Michshi • Jan 8, 2025
I'm on episode 4. This show is so far ridiculous. I have avoided spoilers but if it doesn't improve, I can't imagine…
We changed our opinions. You will too
2 0
Replying to Brissinger • Jan 8, 2025
Ok last episode was overdramatized and bad. I was really thinking it is imagination or sth. Still pretty entertaining…
10 chapters of original novel fitted well in one episode. Although, another 4 episodes of a typical Kdrama style would be great to build up
3 0
Replying to SkyLivesForDrama • Jan 7, 2025
This drama had so much going for it and I honestly loved it until they dragged out the main couples story. Jae…
That's the whole crux of the plot. To him it was a new beginning and to get it was always a fling. Loved it the way they filmed it and it would have been a killer Kdrama if done in conventional style.
2 0