Details

  • Last Online: 6 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Pakistan
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: September 23, 2023
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award1 Clap Clap Clap Award1
Replying to Uvimolla • Dec 31, 2024
This really reminds me of queen of tears both are unbearably unwatchable but higly overhyped. At least queen of…
That's the most ridiculous argument ever as WTPR couple is literally SLAYING.
16 0
On Lighter & Princess • Dec 31, 2024
If you start watching episode 19 at 11 : 40 PM tonight, you'll celebrate New Year's with Li Xun and Zhu Yun right at midnight! 🎇
3 3
On Reply 1994 • Dec 30, 2024
Title Reply 1994
TMI - 94 was my pre teen year & 97 was the glorious teenage but I enjoyed watching reply 88 so much that I wasn't sure IF I'll be enjoying any other reply series as ppl keep saying 88 was the best.

Starting it today for Yoo Yeon Seok.
4 1
Replying to Arkytior • Dec 30, 2024
Can someone please tell me that how WTPR is received in China? Did they release it there? What's netizens review…
It's currently top trend on Weibo with YYS & SoBin winning MBC awards.
9 0
Replying to Eleison • Dec 30, 2024
Title Dr. Romantic
Oh? 🤔 I beg to differ. It's not the main plot, but it's definitely in here. The main leads have one of my favorite…
I rated this drama 9 & the title was misleading lol. Thank you for the translation
1 0
On When the Phone Rings • Dec 29, 2024
Title When the Phone Rings Spoiler
One tear rolling down YYS face while him looking at the image of his wife on screen at the end of press conference,

Heeju shouting at her mom, Stop gas lighting me,..


Second leads Green signal scene

Fake Sa Eon yelling BAEK SA EON on phone.

YYS after hearing the car crash sound in his car


That KISS

EVERYTHING IS FOR THE BOOKS & HISTORY.
32 1
Replying to tompouce • Dec 29, 2024
Title When the Phone Rings Spoiler
Did I miss it or is there one more villain? Like none of he current ones knew who the wife of PSE was, right?…
Eomma Baek is the MASTER. I believe
1 0
Replying to 11774507 • Dec 28, 2024
Yes, but now I think the presidential candidate is not blood related to the chairman (because of the eye color…
Right
0 0
Replying to 11774507 • Dec 28, 2024
Yes, but now I think the presidential candidate is not blood related to the chairman (because of the eye color…
I'll rewatch it
0 1
Replying to The Scandal Noona • Dec 28, 2024
Title When the Phone Rings Spoiler
He's not the master. The EOMMMA is.
Park Do Jae texted Real Baek Sa EON that I'll give you a job, make sure SHE DOESN'T BACK OFF. & Then we see Emma meeting him
0 3
Replying to 11774507 • Dec 28, 2024
Title When the Phone Rings Spoiler
Yes, but now I think the presidential candidate is not blood related to the chairman (because of the eye color…
It was revealed by a house staff to Hee Ju that one of the twins got an eye surgery to remove this defect.
0 6
On When the Phone Rings • Dec 28, 2024
The mustache stubble detail of husband of Hee Ju & his voice choking during the press conference was heart piercing act. Absolutely masterclass.
27 1
Replying to Jungarden • Dec 28, 2024
Title When the Phone Rings Spoiler
My question is how did PDJ and real BSE even get into contact?? If PDJ is the master then surely he would’ve…
He's not the master. The EOMMMA is.
0 5
On When the Phone Rings • Dec 28, 2024
Title When the Phone Rings Spoiler
So, Fake Sa Eon is actually illegitimate son of the Grandfather that was being raised by the JUAN FISHING owner. So, he's half brother of the father of REAL BAEK SA EON & the Presidential candidate he calls DAD.
2 12
Replying to Vniverse • Dec 28, 2024
That baby was CSB's real nephro awww
Her Niece & his dog debuted in this drama.
9 1