The ratings for this series is less than 8. The ratings for SCOY was also less than 8. And that brings us to the…
Tharntype came out years ago, the quality of bl's back then were not that good and we didn't get bl's that often so when it came out a lot of people liked it. Now, even good bl's get lower ratings because they are too many bl's coming out, the standard is a lot higher, expectations are a lot higher than before.
SCOY was creepy at the beginning, the stalking and everything was really weird but i don't knw if they tone it down later on or u got used to it idk but it was a decent show, if it had come out years ago, it deffo wud have had a higher rating, I don't think it has anything to do with the type of gay or all these labels you are trying to put. It's just now, they are alot more people watching bl's, probably those that wudn't sit through a meh drama cos its bl like most of us used to do years back.
Also, i really hate this thing about it's women who write these bls, so what. Women who wrote bl's made bls what they are today. Made so many of the actors careers. Why aren't men or gay men writing bl stories.....We would all love that since the women who have been writing bl's for decades get put down all the time. And if you don't like these stories and drama's written by women, go and find stories written by gay men.
Also, comments like this never used to be around years ago with bl, it's a bl, it's a story. We watched it for what it was and moved on. Now they are people who want to over analyse everything, label things that are not there.
I have watched all 4 episodes on gaga and deffo the texts add soooo much more to the story.
Also, episode 4 had me in literal tears. I know Pan is like a diva and could have been nicer by alot but seeing him basically lose everything, betrayed by his manager, pimped out by his manager, lost his boyfriend, someone who was saying I will always be there for u, i love you (tho Pan did say some horrible things). Parents who are embarrassed of him. If I called my mum out of nowhere sounding the way he did and I said I wanted to come home, she would be like come home now and she wud cook for me. He didn't even have that support. Then he lost his chance to be in a tv show, his dream job, and basically everyone on the set for the drama he is on doesn't care if he is there or not. Told him to get lost.
That scene when Pan was standing in the middle, and everyone was just looking at him, that guy recording, that broke me.
And then when he tried to kill himself in the car, that broke me too. But it was after Nott saved him and was saying he was sorry, that he wasn't there for him when he needed someone the most that hurt me. Cos it's true and with everything happening online and people are writing mean comments, not knowing what someone is going through behind the screen.
It was all very emotional, first bl I have ever cried watching. I would have also loved if this was a full show on its on but it looks like the next episode, we will have things resolved/ reveals, The truth with the manager pimping him out, and the men that abused Pan, all that revealed. Also, a management company followed Pan so I am guessing he will go there. Hopefully, this will make him nicer/ less fake with the chin rubbing thing. Pan wasn't perfect and has room to grow but he didn't deserve what happened to him.
Chemistry is on fire, the bathroom scene took me out.
Mame is back, it's like her twisted fantasies are coming to life. But she is trying to make it all seem like it's consensual, with Rains voiceover/ thoughts and that, is it working...i don't think so, I predict we will see a drop in the rating for this.
But its messy, it's spicy and its Mame, we know what we are getting.
Had to watch the first episode a second time. Payu/Boss is so beautiful. I am going to suffer. Say what you want about Mame, she/ her team knows how to cast them. I'm here for it.
Really loved this show, felt like the ending there was some things I wud have liked to see but if they might be a second season then it makes sense. Good show.
It looked like they were fighting to not wear the boring school uniforms and it also seems like a reach to say the school is transphobic cos they want them to wear a school uniform and they didn't want them to protest against it, what school would be happy with that? Most students trans or not would probably get punished for that. You might think it's an ugly blazer, it might be but it's a school uniform, many of us wore them until we finished high school.
Also, them saying it's an accident seems like a bigger plot regarding the curse than the adults being transphobic.
SCOY was creepy at the beginning, the stalking and everything was really weird but i don't knw if they tone it down later on or u got used to it idk but it was a decent show, if it had come out years ago, it deffo wud have had a higher rating, I don't think it has anything to do with the type of gay or all these labels you are trying to put. It's just now, they are alot more people watching bl's, probably those that wudn't sit through a meh drama cos its bl like most of us used to do years back.
Also, i really hate this thing about it's women who write these bls, so what. Women who wrote bl's made bls what they are today. Made so many of the actors careers. Why aren't men or gay men writing bl stories.....We would all love that since the women who have been writing bl's for decades get put down all the time. And if you don't like these stories and drama's written by women, go and find stories written by gay men.
Also, comments like this never used to be around years ago with bl, it's a bl, it's a story. We watched it for what it was and moved on. Now they are people who want to over analyse everything, label things that are not there.
Also, episode 4 had me in literal tears. I know Pan is like a diva and could have been nicer by alot but seeing him basically lose everything, betrayed by his manager, pimped out by his manager, lost his boyfriend, someone who was saying I will always be there for u, i love you (tho Pan did say some horrible things). Parents who are embarrassed of him. If I called my mum out of nowhere sounding the way he did and I said I wanted to come home, she would be like come home now and she wud cook for me. He didn't even have that support. Then he lost his chance to be in a tv show, his dream job, and basically everyone on the set for the drama he is on doesn't care if he is there or not. Told him to get lost.
That scene when Pan was standing in the middle, and everyone was just looking at him, that guy recording, that broke me.
And then when he tried to kill himself in the car, that broke me too. But it was after Nott saved him and was saying he was sorry, that he wasn't there for him when he needed someone the most that hurt me. Cos it's true and with everything happening online and people are writing mean comments, not knowing what someone is going through behind the screen.
It was all very emotional, first bl I have ever cried watching. I would have also loved if this was a full show on its on but it looks like the next episode, we will have things resolved/ reveals, The truth with the manager pimping him out, and the men that abused Pan, all that revealed. Also, a management company followed Pan so I am guessing he will go there. Hopefully, this will make him nicer/ less fake with the chin rubbing thing. Pan wasn't perfect and has room to grow but he didn't deserve what happened to him.
That will be interesting to see.
I love the cinematography.
I was reminded of that tiktok where they say when your boyfriend has a boyfriend.
Mame is back, it's like her twisted fantasies are coming to life. But she is trying to make it all seem like it's consensual, with Rains voiceover/ thoughts and that, is it working...i don't think so, I predict we will see a drop in the rating for this.
But its messy, it's spicy and its Mame, we know what we are getting.
lmao @ Ketchup blood
Every week, I was here, I was enjoying this. I will miss it.
You can carry on overanalysing things that are not there and trying to label everything. Do you lol.
Edit: Lol at the user blocking me, I guess some people cant take the truth. LMAOO
It looked like they were fighting to not wear the boring school uniforms and it also seems like a reach to say the school is transphobic cos they want them to wear a school uniform and they didn't want them to protest against it, what school would be happy with that? Most students trans or not would probably get punished for that. You might think it's an ugly blazer, it might be but it's a school uniform, many of us wore them until we finished high school.
Also, them saying it's an accident seems like a bigger plot regarding the curse than the adults being transphobic.