Details

  • Last Online: 18 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 1 LV1
  • Birthday: March 09
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 5, 2017
Replying to kebo • Aug 13, 2022
Title The Eclipse
Thailand must hate females.Evey drama that come out is bl.why never gl?And why is the entire cast almost all males?
They are alot of thai drama's with women casts tho, so the thailand must hate females is a reach. Because they do have a few dramas with female cast.

Also, this is a bl, boys love. If you want to see more females, they are many straight couple Thai shows out there with plenty of women.
5 0
On My Only 12% • Aug 13, 2022
Title My Only 12% Spoiler
I do feel like we will see more from the player guy with a new girl every day.
3 0
On My Only 12% • Aug 13, 2022
Title My Only 12%
This is so cuteeeee. I am loving Cake already. Its cute that he doesn't want to do certain things just to get Eiw's attention.
5 0
Replying to Sunflqwer_____ • Aug 12, 2022
Title His Man
Ep6- https://dai.ly/x8czx00Ep7- https://dai.ly/x8czx1f
The subs for epi 6 are not in English, im crying.
3 3
Replying to hope • Aug 12, 2022
Title His Man
same, does some one have the link, iqiyi isn't available in my country. we are begging.
It's not working for me with vpn it's blank and the video doesn't play.
0 0
Replying to mulong • Aug 12, 2022
Title His Man
someone, I need to watch eps 6-7 rn 😫 can't find anywhere, iqiyi is not available in my country
same, does some one have the link, iqiyi isn't available in my country. we are begging.
1 2
This will deffo just be a continuation of the main story, there is still sooooooo many unanswered things and I doubt they will complete that in 4 episodes, when they cud just add it to these 20 episodes.

Also, cdramas do this pt 1, pt 2 thing all the time, of course they have different reasons, but it makes absolutely no sense for this to be a prequel, sequel, side story when the main story hasn't fully been told yet and with how they like to spend a few episodes on one situation it will be really rushed and messy to wrap everything up in 4 episodes. It just doesn't make any sense.

Especially when we know some historical kdramas can be 40/50 episodes long.
7 0
On Magic of Zero • Aug 11, 2022
Meh, even the trailer didn't look interesting. I will give this a miss. GMMTV has been really disappointing this year. After not me its been downhill.

Also, I'm getting a little tired of seeing Earthmix everywhere, its starting to feel a little oversaturated. I'm seeing them everywhere and the quality of the dramas are not that good since their first. It feels like it's quantity over quality. (I can hear the Earthmix stans typing away to defend them, lol dont bother, it's just my single opinion)

Dew, very beautiful. I do look forward to seeing him in a bl, if that ever happens, yay, if not well....

Did Bright not want to take this role or something lmao.

GMMTV needs to fix up, I'm tired of these sub-par dramas.
6 6
Replying to hope • Aug 5, 2022
Title His Man
You cant lie, he is good looking.
Yh, I don't believe that, you sound ugly on the inside and outside.
1 0
Replying to Bearr • Aug 5, 2022
Title His Man Spoiler
I didn't think he would pick Eun Chan since his reaction after he made his call said it all. He knew immediately…
That's so sad, I didn't even notice it during the call. Poor Eun chan, he was already crushing hard.
0 0
Replying to hope • Aug 5, 2022
Title His Man
You cant lie, he is good looking.
I bet he is better looking than you with or without bangs.
0 2
Replying to hope • Aug 5, 2022
Title His Man
You cant lie, he is good looking.
Changmin is better looking than Hyukjun by miles.

But it is a preference and all these men find him attractive and many viewers think he is good looking so it is what it is.

If you think otherwise, that's more of a you thing than anything else.
6 4
On His Man • Aug 5, 2022
Title His Man Spoiler
I'm happy Changmin and Jeonghyun matched and called each other. I actually think those two like each other.

Was surprised Hyukjun called Changmin, I would have thought he wud pick Eun chan. It seemed like they had fun together.
5 2
Replying to crlsb • Aug 5, 2022
Title His Man
A guy with NO personality that isn't even handsome (underbite, strange eyes, uses bangs to cover up his face)…
You cant lie, he is good looking.
7 6
On War of Y • Aug 4, 2022
Title War of Y
Decent start, interested to see where this goes, so how are they splitting the episodes, how many episodes for each story?

Also, they suck for not including subs for the texts, messages, the subs are on the level of not so great, could be better. The kicker is they are charging people to watch this but are not even including 15% of the subs on the show. A mess.
1 5
Replying to Jay • Jul 30, 2022
Title My Only 12%
What’s with these comments….20-30yr old actors have always played teenagers..in Thai dramas and even Western…
I was here months ago n people were complaining abt his age n him playing a highschooler and im back again and their still going. It's a bl, if you dont like the casting why even bother.
3 0