Thanks, now im a f mess and im crying and its all because of this show. Gosh, why is it so good. I loved this show. Best kdrama of 2022. What a journey.
That scene with Hia dancing had me on the floor. That was sooo funny. Plz, this episode had a few good funny moments.
The kisses make me melt. Three kiss scenes in one episode, I was here for it.
I do have to say, i thought the scene with Syn/Nuea was cute. I want to say I wish we had more scenes with them but I really love the main couple and all their scenes. They deserve their own series.
Nuea/Tutor he is soo beautiful. I hope we see more of him.
It was nice seeing familiar faces at the end of this episode.
I really enjoyed this episode and it was actually fun reading the youtube comments, it's nice seeing other people as excited abt this show as I am.
Hot hot hot, i rewatched the first scene like 6 times. Beautiful and the last scene wow. The chemistry is out of this world with the main couple. Also, this episode made me laugh so hard. I loved this episode.
Wowwww, that was amazing. It lived up to the hype now I will have to suffer every week but its soo worth it cos wow now this is a freakin mafia bl drama. My mind is blown.
Also, loving how feisty, all over the place, funny Porsche is. I am so excited that this drama has started. 10/10 start for me.
With the way people have been shtting on this show trust me no one is afraid to say this show is bad or offer…
Its so ridiculous, I have to laugh and they all think their doing something special when they keep on saying the same thing over and over again thinking its a hot new take when its not. Criticism, no it's them joining the hate train just to join the hate train for a few likes on a site like mdl lol. If they hate oops I mean have all the criticism in the world for this show they wud have dropped it but they are all still here every week after it airs the same with us who love the show.
I have not seen so much criticism for a ongoing series like this one.mainly on mydramalist.I have seen youtube…
Trust me, same. I have never seen so much negativity on a bl show like this. They are so many bl dramas that are airing now that are worse than this and the mdl rating is 7 and the comment section is so much more positive and better than here.
I wonder why this has so much negativity. It's the second most watch thai drama on here currently. The rating is good. Maybe, people are just sick of the constant hate that they are just enjoying the drama and not coming here to comment. I can't even scroll down it's so boring seeing the same hateful comments again and again.
I do wonder why tho....Is it people who usually watch straight dramas watching this bl, cos I know if this was airing on gmmtv the comments wud be completely different. Cud it be the Saint stans, IDK. It's too weird.
People should realize that when a series is trending on Twitter, it doesn't suddenly make it the best series in…
With the way people have been shtting on this show trust me no one is afraid to say this show is bad or offer their million criticism. That is 95% of this comment section. Your comment has probably been said a millions times already with the amount of likes I thought this was a new take but I guess not.
A must watch, started this with zero expectations but it blew me away. Cured my depression or made a terrible week better. I also love the chemistry, but not just the chemistry of the main couple but the fact that u could actually believe that they were real. Brilliant acting.
After you posted this, it took me a while to see positive things. ;-; I'm glad you're someone who actively enjoys…
Hehe, I think i've been watching BL dramas for a long time and we used to get some bad bl dramas or nothing at all. A decent one now and again and if this drama came out a few years ago I know this comment section would be a lot different. It's my happy pill too, i'm enjoying it alot.
Wow, not me watching kissable lips the first episode thinking he is cute and coming here only to find out he was on produce 101 and I remember how it all happened. I did read his apology and at least he owned up to everything and apologised and he got a second chance.
In a way with the way the whole rigging ended up happening with that series of produce 101, I guess on that show front he didn't lose much tho jyp terminated their contract with him.
The kisses make me melt. Three kiss scenes in one episode, I was here for it.
I do have to say, i thought the scene with Syn/Nuea was cute. I want to say I wish we had more scenes with them but I really love the main couple and all their scenes. They deserve their own series.
Nuea/Tutor he is soo beautiful. I hope we see more of him.
It was nice seeing familiar faces at the end of this episode.
I really enjoyed this episode and it was actually fun reading the youtube comments, it's nice seeing other people as excited abt this show as I am.
Also, loving how feisty, all over the place, funny Porsche is. I am so excited that this drama has started. 10/10 start for me.
I wonder why this has so much negativity. It's the second most watch thai drama on here currently. The rating is good. Maybe, people are just sick of the constant hate that they are just enjoying the drama and not coming here to comment. I can't even scroll down it's so boring seeing the same hateful comments again and again.
I do wonder why tho....Is it people who usually watch straight dramas watching this bl, cos I know if this was airing on gmmtv the comments wud be completely different. Cud it be the Saint stans, IDK. It's too weird.
Hopefully people are not petty enough to start rating this low when Kp starts airing.
Also loved Jo Hyuk's deep voice, beautiful.
Best k bl for me this year. Loved it.
In a way with the way the whole rigging ended up happening with that series of produce 101, I guess on that show front he didn't lose much tho jyp terminated their contract with him.