Details

  • Last Online: 19 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 1 LV1
  • Birthday: March 09
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 5, 2017
Replying to trusfrated • Jun 11, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I will. KINN DESERVES MORE AND MORE FARTS FOR NOT SAYING SORRY TO PORSCHE.
thisss, a fart every day for the rest of his life, then he will be forgiven.
0 0
Replying to WesternPeace • Jun 11, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
This is such a rewatchable episode. All except for the scenes where Tawan and Vegas got handsy. Cuz that was so…
Gave me twilight feels with the romantic music lol then i remembered vegas is a psycho
1 1
Replying to Pookie_Hyun • Jun 11, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
nah but when i said who tf will die I did not mean for them to kill off 3 people all at once I feel bad only for…
this is such a huge spoiler, plz use a spoiler tag
0 1
On My Only 12% • Jun 9, 2022
Title My Only 12%
Well I saw the teasers and I thought they looked cute n I am excited to watch the drama. (fyi dont scroll down its a borefest.)
4 0
Replying to thecarterfilez • Jun 9, 2022
Title My Only 12%
will Earth be playing a high schooler forever at this point ?
With the options being a university student who does engineering and a high schooler in bl, I don't get why this comment was necessary.

Lets just be happy he got a lead role in a drama.
7 0
On KinnPorsche • Jun 4, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Tankhun speaking facts.

Back on my F U Kinn wave. F U Kinn.

KimChay were soo cute.

Must protect Porsche, if I was him I wud be so tired.
4 0
Replying to happy mars • Jun 4, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
One thing to gently remind everyone: Kinn cannot let anyone know Porsche is his kryptonite. It's gonna destroy…
He shud atleast tell Porsche, communicate. Not hurt him again after wat he has done to Porsche
1 0
Replying to Usuke • Jun 1, 2022
You should read Viki's live comments on each episodes of the Drama it's even worse. Literally death threats towards…
omg thats horrible. I don't get why people just don't drop a drama if they hate the actors or the drama so much.
1 0
On Sh**ting Stars • May 30, 2022
Idk why I even bother reading comments on this site anymore, their all so negative.

This whole thing made me realise, why do we care soooo much abt celebrities and their personal lives.
9 2
On Love in the Air • May 17, 2022
The pilot was kinda cringy. I don’t knw why I expected more from Mame but it feels like Thai bl’s have improved but she hasn’t caught up.

The guy who plays Prapai is fit.

Mame shud shock us and make the two biker guys end game lol that wud make this interesting. (I knw it’s two separate books tho :(

But we will see, hopefully it’s okay to watch.
2 0
On Cutie Pie • May 7, 2022
Title Cutie Pie Spoiler
I really needed Lian to suffer, like he cudn't just do all of that, lie like that and have this happy ever after without some suffering.

I am going to need Kuea to stop trying to blame himself here. I think it's soo important to feel comfortable around ur significant other and if you don't feel comfortable enough to be yourself then something is seriously wrong and I am sooo happy that he didn't say yes, that he put himself first.

I know they will probably make up next episode but im glad Kuea stood up for himself and Lian suffered a little.
8 0
On Cutie Pie • May 7, 2022
Title Cutie Pie
Well done Kuea!!! That ending was so satisfying.
5 0
On Cutie Pie • May 6, 2022
Title Cutie Pie
Just came here to scream about Zee's Always you mv coming out. I cannot even explain how much I needed the full version of the song. We got it and I love it soo much. I love the MV and there was a kiss at the end. I was not expecting that but it was cute. Cant wait for the next episode tomorrow.
4 1
Replying to bl_tpop • Apr 30, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
They don't care, they just think it's hot!!! Which is kinda disgusting, especially with what they've been saying…
Yupp, I think some people are just so disgusting on here, I am just going to block.
4 1
Replying to enirma111 • Apr 30, 2022
Title KinnPorsche Spoiler
I absolutely agree with you when u said reading the book ruined to an extended the drama not that it ain't good…
Definitely knowing the inner thoughts is what made the book good but made this scene worse. I am still reading the books and we will see how it plays out and how the screenwriters show some of those future scenes and the aftermath of this scene.
2 0
Replying to LykeItRuff • Apr 30, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
When will you SJWs go away or stop watching and reading BLs with rough sex subject matter and then pretending…
I'm not going to argue with a stranger online, I don't have the energy. I just hope one day you realise that your words here on such a sensitive topic could have really hurt someone.
2 0