Editorials
Replying to Lucifers_angel • Sep 22, 2020
Title Cursed in Love
U can watch it with sub on KissAsian, Dramacool or Viki. There is a lot of Jdramas with subs on these sites. :D
Thank you so much!
0 0
Replying to heart-ereki • Sep 22, 2020
Title Cursed in Love
Hi, please support the subbers directly instead of watching on the streaming sites that steal their subs. This…
Thank you for this tip!
0 0
On Cursed in Love • Sep 18, 2020
Title Cursed in Love
Hello all! I haven't watched Jdramas in quite some time. All the sites I used to watch on are gone. Any suggestions for subbed shows? Thank you in advance
1 4
DreamingKoreanBallad • Jul 25, 2017
Article A Stalker's Guide to Dong Ha
I first saw him in Glorious Day and I've loved him ever since. I hope he gets a lead role soon.
4 0
DreamingKoreanBallad • Dec 28, 2016
Article A Stalker's Guide to Ji Hyun Woo
I first saw him in My Sweet Seoul (sooooo good!) and he was great in A Thousand Kisses. You can see the romantic potential that came before Queen In Hyun's Man. Check Gooddrama for those two.
1 0
Replying to rose lily • Oct 25, 2016
Article 6 Pairs of Stars that Look Nearly Identical!
I think these people resemble each other in some ways. It would be awesome to see them together in dramas. 1)…
#12!!! yes, I see this
0 0
Sharn • Oct 24, 2016
Article 6 Pairs of Stars that Look Nearly Identical!
Won Bin and Do Ji Han! When Basketball came out I was obsessed.
0 0
On Bromance • Jan 7, 2016
Title Bromance Spoiler
They really did a great job acting in the reunion scene. I believed all the emotions, nothing looked forced. I hardly ever cry b/c of a drama. But they got me this time. When I saw how they were braced when the dad came in...that looked real...sis Zi Han was trying to hold back tears.Then the mom being strong and looking at the dad like the love of her life had returned. The restraint and gentleness as she held his hand. ALL THE TEARS!!
3 0
On Oh My Venus • Dec 31, 2015
Title Oh My Venus
They should really just end the story at episode 14. There aren't any loose ends. I think they can only ruin it from here on out.
8 2
On Go Bo Gyeol • Dec 24, 2015
Person Go Bo Gyeol
I thought Nam Bo Ra was in Bubblegum for a minute. They look very alike.
0 0
Replying to Yashila • Dec 11, 2015
Title Love Me If You Dare
hello every1..where can i find the novel in english?
Look through the comments, that's where I found the link to the chapters translated into English. You won't be disappointed :D
1 0
On Mandy Wei • Dec 6, 2015
Person Mandy Wei
I am watching When I See You Again, and I she reminds me so much of Pets Tseng! Just with long hair...maybe I'm crazy. *shrugs*.
0 0
Replying to MinaVIP • Mar 4, 2014
Title Fashion King
Am I the only one who actually kinda enjoyed this drama? xD It was actually pretty good....except for the main…
No, I enjoyed it too as a guilty pleasure. I kept expecting (for some unknown reason) for it to get better. It had such potential but the writing was awful. They kept doing the same things.
2 0
On Empress Ki • Mar 4, 2014
Title Empress Ki
Clapping like a baby seal after watching ep. 34!!!
5 0
On Wild Romance • Mar 4, 2014
Title Wild Romance
When this show was good it was awesome and when it was bad it was ridiculously bad. It is different and I like that about it. You should definitely give it a chance. It contains no chaebols, birth secrets or poor plucky heroine with a closet full of designer clothes, so don't look for that. I'm not going to say it dodged all K-drama cliches but with all of its faults it is still better than most K-Dramas I've watched.
2 0

