• Last Online: Apr 3, 2018

Australia
Star of the Universe
Feb 19, 2017
Story
The plot was well thought out for a web drama. Usually, web dramas don't have much meaning behind events that occur and viewers get confused but this drama had all of them carefully thought out. A lot happened at the end but I didn't feel rush at all which is also another good thing. In summary, the story and characters assigned all matched well with one another.

Acting/Cast
This was the first drama I have watched from both the main leads and the acting was better than expected. Not many idols could pull of acting very well and Suho did a decent job - although he was a tad stiff.

Music
The OST for this drama is also another great element. It's a bit catchy, slow and relives the memories I had when watching it. So it was good, but I prefer other OSTs. However, the music and soundtracks played throughout the drama were all at the right timing so I really felt as though I was right there in the moment.

Rewatch value
I hardly rewatch dramas but seeing as this is a web drama and is fairly short, I would definitely rewatch it in the future when I have time x

Overall
If you're wondering whether to give this drama a shot, I definitely say yes! It's a short drama with a lot of meaning and potential to give you a variety of different feels and who knows, maybe it'll be one of your favourite web dramas of all time (like me!).
Happy watching & hope my quick review helped some of you struggling whether to watch it (: xo

The Liar and His Lover
May 10, 2017
Story
The story was slow paced & really boring. It did progress, but it progressed quite slowly which was a drop for me. There wasn't even much of a story. I usually do love music genre dramas but this one didn't intrigue or interest me in any way which was disappointing. I really wanted to like it, but I just couldn't find myself to sadly.

Acting/Cast
As many know, Joy is from Red Velvet and this was her first drama. I didn't really have any high expectations because I do know some Kpop idols aren't really experienced in acting. Joy, however, was quite decent in her role. I don't get the hate that was being thrown at her for her "rubbish" acting - It wasn't that bad. Lee Hyun Woo was also adorable in his role. The problem was the chemistry between both of them. I didn't find the bond exciting or anything, it was merely boring and unrealistic.

Music
The OSTs for this drama are really sweet to listen to. I just finished the drama & I will definitely download them. I guess for me, this was the only good thing about the drama itself.

Rewatch Value
I hardly rewatch dramas unless they were exceptionally excellent. So in this case, I definitely won't.

Overall
If you are struggling whether to watch this drama or not, I'll say give 1 or 2 episodes a try. If you don't like it, I suggest dropping it because it doesn't get better. But if you do like it, keep going! Don't let my review discourage some of you because everyone has different tastes :) Hope my quick review helped! x