News
On Match Point • 23 hours ago
Title Match Point
the side couple needed more screen time π
8 0
On Dead Hungry • 15 days ago
Title Dead Hungry
does anyone know where to watch this
1 0
On Sekai wa Utsukushii to Dareka ga Itta • Aug 23, 2026
Title Sekai wa Utsukushii to Dareka ga Itta
where to watch???
0 0
Replying to Mephisto • Dec 30, 2025
Title The Seven Relics of Ill Omen
defnitely not liu hao cun
why not?
0 0
Replying to Alice in Borderland Season 3 • Sep 25, 2025
Title Alice in Borderland Season 3 Spoiler
Replying to deleted comment
lmfao you predicted it π₯²π₯Ήππ
0 1
Replying to Shantiece • Dec 1, 2024
Title The Rain in Espana
If someone told me this story was written on Wattapad I'd believe them. The dialogue was hella cheesy and I probably…
I was literally thinking the same thing πππΌ
1 0
On The Hows of Us • Oct 14, 2024
Title The Hows of Us
watch on https://heymovies.watch/movie/the-hows-of-us-50596/
2 0
Replying to Nathalie Pottier • Sep 8, 2024
Title Dear Hyeri
Dumb idiot
girl...
0 0
Replying to idseki • Sep 1, 2024
Title Dear Hyeri
idk for sure but I think that they casted the characters before they knew he was a "rapist" and also recorded…
I don't like him. I never said I was gonna watch it I was searching for a kdrama in the upcoming and this one caught my eye am i gonna watch it NO. I also never said I liked the actress i actually never mentioned her in my comment so idk where u got that l like her and that she was the reason I was apparently gonna watch it for π€·π½ββοΈ. don't assume things.
2 0
Replying to Chastity High • Sep 1, 2024
Title Chastity High
Replying to deleted comment
I hope not
2 0
Replying to idseki • Sep 1, 2024
Title Dear Hyeri
idk for sure but I think that they casted the characters before they knew he was a "rapist" and also recorded…
your not wrong π
0 0
Replying to idseki • Sep 1, 2024
Title No Gain, No Love
I've also blocked them but I can still see there comments I think that when u block them u can still see comments…
XD I said the same thing π€£
0 0
Replying to urketl • Sep 1, 2024
Title No Gain, No Love
Can someone tell me how I can block these comments? I've tried reporting and and blocking them but they still…
I've also blocked them but I can still see there comments I think that when u block them u can still see comments from before you blocked them but i don't think you can see any after you block them. but if you found out a way please also tell me cuz I don't want to see these types of comments π
4 5
Replying to BingeWatcher • Sep 1, 2024
Title Dear Hyeri
KoreaSupportRapistπ€¬π
idk for sure but I think that they casted the characters before they knew he was a "rapist" and also recorded it before they knew π€·π½ββοΈ
1 4
Replying to dom • Sep 1, 2024
Title Dear Hyeri
I'm only watching this for Shin Hye Sun because I love her so much. That rapist shouldn't have been cast though.…
idk for sure but I think that they casted the characters before they knew he was a "rapist" and also recorded it before they knew π€·π½ββοΈ
1 1
Replying to idseki • Aug 28, 2024
Title Ossan's Love Thailand
why??????
wait this is a remake π§π
0 1
Replying to Drunk_Oldfart • Aug 27, 2024
Title Ossan's Love Thailand
No, Thank u
why??????
0 3
Replying to Burcu • Aug 27, 2024
Title Ossan's Love Thailand
GMMTV 2025 PART 1 THOUGHTSRumours1. GeminiFourth Series2. WinnySatang Series3. AouBoom Series4. GreatInn Series5.…
why do u think hidden love and nevertheless are gonna have a remake. it's a genuine question I jst want to know because I love both of them π
0 2
Replying to Rose • Aug 22, 2024
Title W
This was soooo good!! why are the ratings low.. wdym giving it a 5 or 6 did we even watch the same thing
mbl rating are unreliable.
12 0
On Pan Lei • Aug 19, 2024
Person Pan Lei
r.i.p
0 0
