Editorials
lo_ve • Feb 17, 2022
Article Yoo Yeon Seok receives offer to star alongside Park Min Young in a new tvN drama
i want this please omg
3 0
Replying to DareDaniel • Dec 20, 2021
Title Snowdrop
>"HOW CAN THEY GLAMORIZE PEOPLE THAT TORTURED AND KILLED INNOCENTS???">Proceeds to rate Flower of Evil a 10/10.🤔🤔🤔🤔
kindly explain what flower of evil has to do with that im genuinely confused
25 5
On W • Jun 29, 2021
Title W Spoiler
They should have made the killer his competitor in the shooting Olympics that would have been better. The ML & FL chemistry became forced after ML lost his memory. I liked tge beginning of the drama the second half was annoying.
3 1
On Nevertheless, • Jun 18, 2021
Title Nevertheless,
first
0 0
On Huening Kai • May 14, 2021
Person Huening Kai
Hueningkai my baby ilysm
0 0
Replying to Mavis • May 9, 2021
Title Navillera
I just finished it, I'm destroyed. But it was worth it, it's really a good drama and i think it deserves to be…
Omg a moaaaa
0 1
Replying to Let it go • May 2, 2021
Title Vincenzo Spoiler
Even I felt the same! They did the villian dirty by portraying it with all the cliche antics towards the end.…
But the thing is he was never really smart he always acted out amd its obvious when he would kill his class mates. He always had someone clean up his mess. I noticed that he was weak cus he was nit smart so he had to surround himself with people who would do all tge thinking for him which was wusang most of the stuff that happened he almost never planned them others did
1 2
Replying to EvannaM • May 2, 2021
Title Vincenzo
I agree. Even before that, Vincenzo could've crept behind Jun Woo while he was focused threatening Cha Young and…
I thought i was the only one who saw that omg. It llmade no sense to me
0 0