News
Replying to ImHereForTheBL • Oct 18, 2023
Title Kiseki: Dear to Me
Yes I would love Charles & Anson to make a long awaited cameo myself. The problem is that Chen Yi has those dimples…
they are from what series pls?
0 2
Replying to TuraiyaRehman • Oct 18, 2023
Title Kiseki: Dear to Me
Exactly my thoughts,who texted Zongyi ?Who could it be ? 🤔Waiting for the reunion and chenyi Aidi confession…
but both have something in similarity, some kind of intimate relationship with his 'brother'
0 1
Replying to PragyaSingh • Oct 18, 2023
Title Kiseki: Dear to Me
Does anyone else finds high school classmate of zong yi suspicious I mean when rui and aidi were catching the…
wait-
1 0
Replying to JoAllen • Oct 18, 2023
Title Kiseki: Dear to Me
This is the first BL in a while where I am equally invested in BOTH couples. I absolutely love Zong Yi and Ai…
right?!!
1 0
On Kiseki: Dear to Me • Oct 18, 2023
Title Kiseki: Dear to Me
The cameos in this series tho. why didn't they include our main couple also from Plus and Minus. they are even dating in real life. would've loved to see them
5 1
Replying to 98974 • Oct 15, 2023
Title The Worst of Evil
what dramas were good this yr apart from this one? bc i haven't seen any good ones apart from this
wow. I see. I thought moving was really good. try the killing vote, the kidnapping day and War for survival if you want action then.
0 1
Replying to irbaz51_161 • Oct 15, 2023
Title The Escape of the Seven: War for Survival
Really? Dang I really did a good thing to not watch that
but it is really good. I hope yo check it out once it's done
1 0
Replying to the_drama_hunter • Oct 15, 2023
Title The Escape of the Seven: War for Survival
I do not know why they are involving k? Here Bang Da Mi incident was all done by those people. Why writer are…
because K planned the kill
0 0
Replying to TereStarr • Oct 15, 2023
Title The Escape of the Seven: War for Survival
Wow! So, the ML flipped out and now his identity is revealed. This episode was a win for team villains.
no they did not see him
0 4
Replying to JeA • Oct 15, 2023
Title The Escape of the Seven: War for Survival
Between Erica and Hanna, is there a chance that one of them is Mone's baby? Erica is already similar to her but…
how can Erica be Mone baby. she's clearly the teacher's child
0 0
On The Escape of the Seven: War for Survival • Oct 15, 2023
Title The Escape of the Seven: War for Survival
but Man! wtf is K tho?!! and how bro know Matthew Lee is Lee Hwi Soo?
1 14
Replying to YonkoZZul • Oct 15, 2023
Title The Escape of the Seven: War for Survival
No official yet. But maybe the actor playing K is Kim Do Hoon. Latest drama by him gonna be "Moving" for reference
Kim Do Hoon?!!
0 0
Replying to Blkittykat • Oct 15, 2023
Title The Escape of the Seven: War for Survival
Of course it was Do Hyeok! The minute I saw that leather jacket and that bike, I knew it was him, I mean who else…
same. I wasn't even surprised. I'm more surprised they revealed it late
1 0
On The Escape of the Seven: War for Survival • Oct 15, 2023
Title The Escape of the Seven: War for Survival
if you don't like this series, what do you like?
1 0
Replying to 10959135 • Oct 15, 2023
Title Fermat's Cuisine
not at all
ok thanks
0 0
Replying to BTSZNNDAISHUNJSHRizz • Oct 15, 2023
Title The Kidnapping Day
and war for survival. Daebak
hmmm. it's super good tho but ok
1 1
Replying to TuraiyaRehman • Oct 15, 2023
Title Kiseki: Dear to Me
Who is in your dp ?
ZeeNunew
0 0
Replying to BTSZNNDAISHUNJSHRizz • Oct 15, 2023
Title The Killing Vote
guys put spoiler tag!!
SML?
0 5
Replying to HostessAn • Oct 15, 2023
Title The Kidnapping Day
Possibly, but that's only because we are watching each episode (or 2) per week. if we were to binge it all from…
true
1 0
Replying to DanielEstanque • Oct 15, 2023
Title I Feel You Linger in the Air
What a sad, heartbreaking episode this was. To know that this shit still happens nowadays in some areas of the…
I thought it was Maey they helped escape. was that Fong Kaew?
1 1

1