News
On 18th Rose • Apr 23, 2026
Title 18th Rose
I just recently watched Even if this love disappear tonight and now this 💔💔
1 0
Replying to NineSen • Apr 23, 2026
Title 18th Rose Spoiler
This is not what I expected. I think there should be some kind of warning in the description. I thought it was…
wait you got a point
0 0
On 18th Rose • Apr 23, 2026
Title 18th Rose
THIS MOVIE TORE ME APART ðŸ˜ðŸ˜
1 0
Replying to johnjcw • Apr 22, 2026
Title Colony
when it will be available on ott platforms??
maybe at the end of this year
0 0
On 180 Degree Longitude Passes Through Us • Apr 22, 2026
Title 180 Degree Longitude Passes Through Us
watched first 2 ep and it was nice!
0 0
Replying to sweetnothings • Apr 21, 2026
Title Perfect Crown
I'm still waiting to see this amazing tension and crazy chemistry others are seeing with the Prince & Queen…
same I am feeling the tension too!!
1 1
Replying to Disgursting Sheet • Apr 21, 2026
Title Perfect Crown
I really hate when SMLs who have had their whole life to get closer to the FL, but they will butt in only when…
EXACTLY
4 0
Replying to irbaz51_161 • Apr 16, 2026
Article New healing youth K-drama 'Azure Spring' gears up for premiere
I guess Viki
it will I bet
0 0
Replying to Disperse • Apr 15, 2026
Title Perfect Crown
I read somewhere how digital services are ruining Kdrama by reducing episode numbers. And people can be bought…
also it ruin the slow pace thingy! People from all over the world especially young generation wants something fast which hook them up, thats why they keep making small number of episodes and alot of drama to make people keep engaging, remember when 16 ep feels like a short drama? The drama which we enjoyed and the people who are new and trying to watch old dramas found it boring? Think
2 0
Replying to Jaid • Apr 15, 2026
Title Perfect Crown
Watched first 2 episode. So far, not that impressed. I know it's just a begining but there are really not much…
SAMEEE!! THISS! I love the both actors and ngl i am excited about this show, but the first 2 episodes were not like hook me up story wise.. It was okaish but I will still watch it for the actors and visuals.... i think the story will pick up the momentum after 5-6 episodes
2 0
On Climax • Apr 15, 2026
Title Climax
Woah so the ending means they can never be out of this hell damnnn feeling sad for them, they tried so hard and end up being still there... maybe that's the drama is about CLIMAX and we hit the CLIMAX at the end... I think that's the ending and writer wanna show us. I dont think S2 will come. Its pretty decent show 7.5 from me :)
7 0
Replying to GoodRick • Apr 15, 2026
Article New healing youth K-drama 'Azure Spring' gears up for premiere
Where will this be available to stream internationally?
I guess Viki
0 2
Replying to Mona0015 • Apr 14, 2026
Title Climax
Now all I want to see in final episode is everything and everyone falling down together 🫠let everything get…
SAMEEEE
3 0
Replying to irbaz51_161 • Apr 14, 2026
Title Perfect Crown
from Pakistan and no disney here as well so illegally :(
Ikr such a bummer :(
1 0
On Agent from Above • Apr 12, 2026
Title Agent from Above
But the story was fine... could have been better
3 0
On Agent from Above • Apr 12, 2026
Title Agent from Above
THE CGI/VFXX woww that was CRAZYYYY I LOVE ITT
0 0
Replying to Avradita Chakravarty • Apr 12, 2026
Title Perfect Crown
Where are you all watching this..from India i cannot get access to Disney plus 😢
from Pakistan and no disney here as well so illegally :(
2 2
Replying to taeng • Apr 12, 2026
Title Perfect Crown
HAVE WE NOT LEARNED ANYTHING ABOUT LETTING JIN MU INSIDE A PALACE
Lol i knew he is the problem when I 1st saw him
1 0
On Perfect Crown • Apr 12, 2026
Title Perfect Crown
Ok 1st ep was nice!! and Ep 2 is funny (watched half yet)
3 0
On Agent from Above • Apr 6, 2026
Title Agent from Above
Solid 1st ep!
0 0
