Details

  • Last Online: 8 hours ago
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Pakistan + FREE PALESTINEE
  • Contribution Points: 13 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: March 3, 2021

irbaz51_161

Pakistan + FREE PALESTINEE
Replying to Nina • May 3, 2026
Chinese bls are dangerous, they always leave you wanting more. At this point, it’s not even entertainment, it’s…
You read both?
0 4
Replying to Effie_Joon • May 2, 2026
It's a gem, you won't regret it. First, huh? I guess there'll be plenty more to come, there's no turning back…
Yes I found the link from discussion page so I would try to read it ASAP, well I did watch other CBLs which are based on novels but didnt read them but for this I gotta def need to give a try!
3 0
Replying to Twerker • May 2, 2026
how did the quality drop THAT fast πŸ’€
LISA fairy in your profile pic 😍
0 1
Replying to heavendramalist • May 2, 2026
it's always the second couple that's makes me giggle to the core you can't ignore the 2nd couple in BL series…
exactly, they are more bold and straight forward
7 0
Replying to Fujoshi17 • May 2, 2026
Hoping this is the 1st Chinese BL having Season 2..Theirs a lot need to wait for .Their Love story just began…
So you are saying no other CBLs which needed s2 dont get a S2?? damnnn
1 0
Replying to stolenart • May 2, 2026
I know everyone is frustrated because there are so many loose ends and series doesn't have a proper ending. I'm…
SAME i love this show so much... too bad it ended to quick
1 0
Replying to SimpReaper • May 2, 2026
Title Love Me
how was it? HE or SE?
bittersweet
1 0
On Love Me • May 2, 2026
Title Love Me
I loved this drama so muchh! Binged watch all 12 episodes in 2 days, gonna miss it
1 0
On Rain or Shine • May 2, 2026
finally watching some OLD DRAMA, its been long since I watched some old drama, kinda fed up with new ones
7 0
Replying to tabbykitten • Apr 27, 2026
Title Wu
Those people who are complaining will be the first to watch it secretly.
Lmao true πŸ˜‚
2 0
Replying to nayoichi • Apr 27, 2026
no official announcement yet
Oh πŸ₯² i mean they should have made it complete from day 1 πŸ’”
0 0
Replying to irbaz51_161 • Apr 26, 2026
Title Soul Mate
what's with GMMTV Bromance thingy? I don't know much about it can you please elaborate?
You bitch need to calm down first! Whatever shit you watch remember all are not gays, everything is an ACT you watch on screens for entertainment! There are alot of THAI SHOWS WHICH ARE FULL BLs and not EVERYTHING NEEDS TO BE GAY!! If someone dont do gay show then he is HOMOPHOBIC? WOW WHAT A WAY TO LABEL IT. And what you are doing? Straightphobic? Is that okay? Noooo! And Who the fuck is opressing gay rights and all that in Thai? They have their own free rights do whatever they want. Hundred of BLs come from Thailand every year and yet you still cry over one straight bromance show? Try to endure it.


Also I dont wanted to argue but your shit replies make me angry for no reason, also I didnt knew about gaga shit that why the fuck they are releasing it on their platform when that show is not LGBTQ and you could have simply said in simple words!! Also both of the actors of WU havent done a single project together in which they act as couple and I dont think they will ever so plz try and watch something else rather then stressing over BROMANCE!
2 0