is it not weird for a woman to actively live a married life with brothers of her husband including hubby's real…
That was a common thing. Brothers married their deceased siblings widow, cared for her and her children. I do not know if this still exists anywhere but it is called levirate marriage.
I have not gotten to that scene yet. Is she living a married life with her brother in law while married to the brother? LOL - now that would be cray
I can't stand her!! She acts like she is entitled to Adele 😂
lol she has done nothing but ride the backs of other and she is convinced she works hard. this chick is never working. she is always stealing and trying to take what's not hers... for HOW MANY YEARS? 😂
lol I need more shows with this fl character
LOVE HER
lol 🤣😆🤣😆🤣 had me singing
He got that magic trick
🪄 ✨ 🪄 ✨ 🪄 ✨
in my 50 cent voice 😂😂😂
lol he disappeared
Candy Factory 😂
a bunch of cuties in this. They even cleaned up Jeremy. face looking smooth
1. it's a drama
2. it's a new life
3. If you chose the wrong brother the first time and was reborn would you choose the same brother? 😂
I have not gotten to that scene yet. Is she living a married life with her brother in law while married to the brother? LOL - now that would be cray
it's rare not to see someone survive a cliff dive 😂
lol chick you have never been up...😂
😂 he has all his wealth... he is not down
lol all those slaps had me rolling.
lol btw - Walmart has a good carrot cake with cream cheese topping 😋