• Last Online: 1 day ago

Seattle, WA
U-Prince The Series: The Gentle Vet

by KainGuru

May 13, 2017
STORY: A romcom where the guy chases the girl. There are some side plots that were pointless and probably didn't need to be there (the stalker). This story also suffers from the Let's-not-talk-seriously-for-more-than-five-minutes-so-we-can-misunderstand-each-other-the-whole-episode form of communication. It was way overused; a sign of poor writing. If these people simply talked stuff out it would have saved heartaches. There are some LGBT themes in this, specifically LG and T were represented. ACTING/CAST: I liked Udomsilp Sutatta in Hormones the Series as Toei, unfortunately she plays the exact same character in this: the girl that is so dense and clueless about boys that she can't tell when he's into her and spends the entire series misunderstanding EVERYTHING. MUSIC: I liked the music, and it's always fun when they have a concert in these shows. REWATCH VALUE: Maybe. The hilarious scenes had me laughing hard. But, since this story is recycled into Senior Secret Love: Puppy Honey, I might rewatch that instead. OVERALL: Romantic, some of it was super funny, can be slow in parts, and frustrating (communication issues), but it was worth watching.