Details

  • Last Online: 1 minute ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 811 LV6
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 22, 2017
Replying to chase_kayden • Nov 13, 2020
I think the girl is just a cameo.. read she's from the group CLC. She's probably an old acquiantance of Jun or…
according to the cast eunbin will have a guest role so only a cameo
0 1
Replying to aiishastou • Oct 27, 2020
Title Dear.M
Yeah it's kinda weird how her two last projects ended up with her giving up
she also backed out of a drama before? what happened?
0 0
On Dear.M • Oct 19, 2020
Title Dear.M
I'm curious how this is going to turn out considering Saeron dropped out and a different actress is playing jimin's character. I heard it wasn't good when the actress got changed in Age of youth season 2..
0 1
On Dear.M • Oct 15, 2020
Title Dear.M
This is pretty much a spin off, not season 5. I guess this will be the last in the playlist universe?
2 0
On 18 Again • Sep 22, 2020
Title 18 Again
Search on subscene for 18 again, there are English subs there. It's not perfectly synced but it'll do.
0 0
On First Romance • Sep 17, 2020
Title First Romance Spoiler
episode 2 thoughts: Yan Ke thought Xiong Yifan was Qi Xiaosong. They are different people. XYF had short hair so YK thought XYF was a boy.
0 0
On Dear.M • Sep 12, 2020
Title Dear.M
yay for more haneul and jimin! just finished watching all seasons of love playlist.
8 0
On Love Revolution • Sep 6, 2020
there's already two episodes out. if it's 2 episodes per week it wouldn't take until march next year?
0 3
On Go Ahead • Aug 22, 2020
Title Go Ahead
I'm on episode 10 and it's really good so far! Came in my YouTube home and I noticed Steven Zhang was in it. Plot is really good and I love the leads' relationship
2 0
On Go Ahead • Aug 22, 2020
Title Go Ahead
Li Haichao deserves the best dad award
15 1