Details

  • Last Online: 2 minutes ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 811 LV6
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 22, 2017
Replying to eesha • Jul 17, 2020
I REALLY THOUGHT THIS WOULD BE A ROM COM BUT THERE'S NO ROMANCE BETWEEN THE LEADS :(((((
there's a romance tag
2 1
On Dinner Mate • Jul 9, 2020
Title Dinner Mate Spoiler
Haekyong didn't have an accident in the webtoon. JUST WHY??!!
1 2
On Dinner Mate • Jul 9, 2020
Title Dinner Mate
This is so disappointing. In the webtoon Jaehyuk and Noeul's personalities weren't this annoying.
7 0
On Dinner Mate • Jul 5, 2020
Title Dinner Mate
In the webtoon the exes didn't even appear a lot. It's getting annoying. They were just added for drama.
7 0
Replying to bilan • Jul 5, 2020
Title Symphony's Romance Spoiler
I'm really confused, are xiaowo and zhenyan dating or not? It looks like they are but they're not because they…
in the episode with Xiaowo's dad I think it's implied they're dating. In episode 24 Zhenyan said in response to the French guys "her name is my girlfriend"
2 0
Replying to Amy • Jun 20, 2020
Woah people can be so forgiving bcz it's a drama..Wasn't it like sexual harassment? I m 27 myself and the thought…
Right. The webtoon is 18+ and they just made it appropriate for younger audiences. As if. It's really problematic. Everyone is calling out this drama on tumblr and listing the bad things about it.
2 2
On Dinner Mate • Jun 17, 2020
Title Dinner Mate Spoiler
From the article, looks like Jaehyuk was involved with drugs. He probably got imprisoned.
10 3
Replying to tiraaa • Jun 16, 2020
I believe this is airing on June 21st, not 18th.
do you have a source?
0 1
On The King: Eternal Monarch • May 17, 2020
Not sure if I should watch another drama and wait until episode 16 airs or watch it currently.. I'm watching pretty much for Woo Dohwan. Jo Yeong and Eunsup is very different and well portrayed.
6 0
On The King: Eternal Monarch • May 17, 2020
Not sure if I should watch another drama and wait until episode 16 airs or watch it currently.. I'm watching pretty much for Woo Dohwan. Jo Yeong and Eunsup is very different and well portrayed.
0 0
Replying to Chaesoul • Apr 25, 2020
Title True Beauty
I'm sorry but have you read the webtoon? If you read all the episodes so far and interpreted it that way then…
Karohas have been trending a tag telling fantagio to not cast him.. it's says a lot
0 0