Details

  • Last Online: 6 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: August 26
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: December 30, 2021
On The Early Spring • 26 days ago
A very unpopular opinion but I have to spill it out or else I'm not gonna get any sleep! I know after reading this people are gonna come at me with words and knives....may be they think I'm sick lol!

The only problem with Luke is the words he choose to talk. He is blunt, harsh but that's how he was portrayed from the beginning and you can see how lumi was adapted to that! Out of the blue he can't change his character just because he fell in love. He really needs time. And he realised at the end of ep 13 that he's not doing good.

When it comes to flora. We can see from the 1st interview that she was proactive in explaining her POV let that be in meeting and through email. When it comes to the relationship, she becomes silent always why? If we see from Luke's POV she's really really confusing and ambiguous. She couldn't love him or leave him. She has insecurity and because of it she's isn't communicating properly. Let that be in zang yao's problem or other things. She was infact confusing things within her, like she did when she did that logo wrong, she cried to Sun yu. Most of the time Luke don't even understand why she did what she did! Also I don't feel that he's controlling . Just because he said not to wear that dress it doesn't mean he's controlling. It's possessiveness. When she wore the dress similar to that he didn't say anything if he said then it was toxic! But it's not. Expressing possessiveness is a part of love. Luke is arrogant with others but definitely not with flora, or else he wouldn't have begged flora not to break up. Or he wouldn't have called her again and again when she didn't pick up the phone and took care of her when she's sick even when she pushed him away repeatedly. And don't forget that flora loved the way Luke was, she thought it'd let her grow in this industry.

I don't think he's a red flag as people describe. Believe me I was in a toxic relationship and I knew about toxicity and emotional abuse and it's definitely not luke.
23 28
Replying to DesertEagle88 • 26 days ago
Is SZT wrong for not initially telling LN about the offer from Alex? Does she owe him that much as her senior…
Finally a rational one! I also feel that. Imagine out of the blue your partner decides to leave lime without prior notice, I think everyone would be as pissed as luke but not with those words lol!. Not to mention, that flora liked this face of luke!.
1 2
Replying to Sweetreat • 26 days ago
this is your take?? oh lord
Objectively speaking yes. Subjectively thinking, it's really hard to let go of your partner when you were working in the same company. They mare together only on Fridays other than that they meet in the company, if that's also gone the I don't think the relationship would survive afterall, out of site out of mind. I think luke is afraid of it. We as an audience knew both side but think from Luke's POV. Their relationship is damn complicated already and now she's gonna leave, and we he asked about it she was silent.
0 0
Replying to tintin92 • 26 days ago
For some known reason the comments section is interesting here. Shows how dimensional a drama can get. A few hours…
That's because of 2 words "cheap and obedient" and it triggered the entire community lol!
4 1
Replying to sachapz • 26 days ago
Did they ever mention how they became friends? 🙈
Apparently they were colleagues in Luke's own business venture. Then he was too tired handling clients and been betrayed by another colleague. So they shut it off and he opened this restaurant. That's how they became this close.
3 7
Replying to Kavzz07 • 26 days ago
I think by saying cheap he meant the wage! Since she's a beginner her salary can be less and since she's obedient…
True!
1 0
Replying to Kavzz07 • 26 days ago
I think by saying cheap he meant the wage! Since she's a beginner her salary can be less and since she's obedient…
Yes, true. He should have said it in a different way or something convincing I accept. But it's really the personality of Luke which was shown from the beginning he is harsh to begin with. Being blunt, strict and cold is a brand that lume created from the start. That's the fact. Fl knew it and she likes that. Out of the blue if we want to see a man changing his personality for love is hardly real. It's good he realised it later but it was too late. Also imagine if your partner consider to move on from you and when the chance were given she/he didn't tell you the truth, who won't be angry? It's true that he should respect the decision but he really lost his cool after the 3rd time.
0 0
Replying to forbidden_user • 26 days ago
cheap? obedient? these words are enough to cross the line. No one has the right to say these words to you no matter…
I think by saying cheap he meant the wage! Since she's a beginner her salary can be less and since she's obedient it's an advantage to alex lf she joins a new company. Afterall, you need someone reliable with you to succeed. That's was Luke meant!
2 4
Replying to lovelaughter • 26 days ago
Somehow you are holding her up to a standard to which she didn't grew up yet. Literally. She is fresh graduate…
<3
0 0
Replying to lovelaughter • 26 days ago
Somehow you are holding her up to a standard to which she didn't grew up yet. Literally. She is fresh graduate…
I think we'd go parallel if we argue lol! We'll move on !
0 2
Replying to lovelaughter • 26 days ago
Somehow you are holding her up to a standard to which she didn't grew up yet. Literally. She is fresh graduate…
I disagree. Communication is a basic thing in a relationship, not to mention she was already in a relationship. She's experienced. Don't forget that she's smart enough in the work. Yes initially she can be inexperienced in a new relationship, but how many times it has been?
0 4
Replying to jjema • 26 days ago
ML's communication skills are just as bad, if not worse... FL has shown so much more professionalism so far. Yes,…
ML doesn't even know that she misunderstood him, he is confused anf he was thinking it's because of the work punishment, how can he explain then, the moment FL asked about zang yao ML spilled the beans about their history!

As far as the parking thing, I don't wanna make it ugly and didn't mean to be that also, but like ML asked she called ML to the dark staircase, there were tension, yes she pushed him but continued with him. She did the same on the mountain she pushed him reluctantly.

I'm definitely not pinning all the blame on ML , yes ML isn't perfect. But if we see from ML POV rather than FL we can understand that FLs behaviour is confusing..
0 0
On The Early Spring • 27 days ago
FL always wants ML to act in a way she wants. She wanted ML to explain the punishment thing, when she was clear that work and relationship is a separate thing. She also misunderstood ML for having relationship with other women, when he asked FL whether she had passport and snowboard to fly swiz! Also she knew about zang women long before their serious relationship, why didn't she ask about her to him!She always expects ML to explain things when she perfectly knew that ML is not that type! I won't say ML is completely not wrong but FL has to learn to communicate.

Also what's with being drunk and confessing her feelings all the time, and pushing him when he comes closer? ATP I'm really pissed..this push and pull isn't working, when will it end?
1 8
Replying to AnthideAgiusMuscat • 27 days ago
To all the hard boiled feminists out there, true toxic personalities of either sex generally do not have an insight…
I can't agree more
0 0
On The Early Spring • 27 days ago
What's happened to their communication! We're years ahead to tolerate this lack of communication plot, though it's still 2014 in the drama!.. I can't take sides. They both are equally crazy! Why can't ML just tell her that he care for her. FL? This silent treatment is killing me honestly, they're in the advertisement industry, why can't they sit and talk! Or does she think that luke is really two timing? He gave a lot of hint to flora but on the other hand she really can't understand the intention of Luke! He's not straight enough lime he's handling his business..
8 0
On The Early Spring • 27 days ago
It's been so long since I danced on the clouds. If someone sees me while I'm watching TES they'll think that I'm sick. FR.. Talk about gaga oo lalala. I'm so excited!
6 0
On The Early Spring • 27 days ago
I think the strength of Sun Qian is that she's very natural in her acting, which fits in the genre she chooses to do...
7 0
Replying to NectarNeedsMV • 28 days ago
I am on ep 33 and plot is not convincing at all
Not only at 33 I'm at this yu jingxi wreaking havoc in our leads life plot, it's also not convincing me. I get it that all the stories can't convince everyone, but the story is bit clumsy. A soldier climbing the ladder plot isn't doing the thing for me. I'm struggling to continue.
0 0
Replying to twinty • Aug 20, 2026
It got interesting around ep 6 and then better with the leads around 10 I think it was. I liked when they started…
I'll continue watching then...
1 0