Details

  • Last Online: 17 minutes ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: August 26
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: December 30, 2021
Replying to paxxie • 4 days ago
I don't agree with how Second Madam went down; emotional manipulation is never the answer.In the meantime, can…
I always feel that second madam is just a part of a larger plot. Don't forget about that creepy 1st madam
1 0
Replying to Myraaaa • 4 days ago
Do you expect her to fight when she doesn’t even know how to, or run away and risk getting caught by some bandit?…
I didn't know how this user called her useless in the other drama. I loved it. But in SOTB I really felt she's that useful especially in that bandit fight. She knew medicine I thought she'd throw some kinda powder or so, atleast to help him. It really doesn't make sense
1 4
On Prison Playbook • 5 days ago
Looney is the best. The Mls too. The director is OG honestly. All three of his dramas are addictive.
0 0
Replying to Vniverse • 5 days ago
Concubine Mei is the worst bich ever. 🐍💀Changes sides quickly most selfish toxic murderer. Just coz she…
1st is more than that. We'll wait...
1 0
Replying to Blades SoSo • 5 days ago
Someone let the bandits in, causing an unanticipated complication. I wonder who? Perhaps the master Wie and Xie…
If it's like you say then that's interesting. But the bandits were let inside by WCY
0 0
Replying to KM0704 • 5 days ago
Hentang is big, he didn't know where and when they will attack and he didn't have much people on his side since…
Hengtang is big I agree, but the bandits didn't spread across the city, all started in the east port where the grains were mobilized. I thought he should have taken control of it
0 2
Replying to Lea • 5 days ago
He cant ambush the Bandit Gang, bc he doesnt know where, who and hes outnumbered by a lot. If that one guy didnt…
I get it. Also the bandits were disguised as common people. But I feel like, an imperial guard being responsible of protecting his majesty should have handled it in a better way that's it.
1 3
Replying to Enigma05 • 5 days ago
She may not as innocent as she appears. Could be one of the masterminds.
It is what happening inside xie rn. But I doubt Grandma is involved. She is actually aware of qy's plot of entering into the house. She may be using QY to bring out the bad fish...
0 1
Replying to Enigma05 • 5 days ago
She may not as innocent as she appears. Could be one of the masterminds.
Exactly.... I knew it, she is a master manipulator in the house...
1 3
Replying to Eve • 5 days ago
can someone explain ML's scheme? from what i understood, he is portraying as a corrupt official to trick the actual…
It's like this. Basically they hoard rice and inflate the price of the rice and sell the rice for higher price for profit. The corrupt officials in hengtang steal the rice allocated for disaster relief and hoard it while giving low quality rice with rice husk. The bandits also stole the imperial rice. So in account the rice has been distributed but in real not. So what yan rui did was to manipulate the corrupt officials to give him the rice because ge was appointed to solve this problem. He asked the officials to sell him the rice for 3x market price, so that the money from the imperial treasury would be shared among them so, the greedy officials decided to sell the rice exposing that they hoarded the rice.YR flipped it
He killed 3 birds with one stone.
1. Disaster relief
2.Corrupt officials
3. Clearing the Bandits. Hope it was clear...

For me the narration was bit messy it was lil difficult to wrap my head around
0 1
Replying to Fei Fei • 5 days ago
Anyone else bothered by the choppy, flawed editing? It seems like editing team rushed to get this finalized and…
There were many scenes like that. O also wonder why they chose this narrative! Of blacking the present and showing it as past, once twice is ok but they're doing it repeatedly
1 0
On Spring of the Blade • 5 days ago
Was there a flaw in ousting this bandit gang? YR expected this would happen yet he waited until they slay people like pigs? Why didn't he set up ambush? Sudden appearance of bandit is different but this is different. The so called defending people after so much being slayed while he's stood up on the wall to watch the show! The story is good , actings top notch, but the editing and the way they narrate is a major flaw..
3 11
Replying to DramaloverPanda • 6 days ago
If you watched and enjoyed The Glory then you would most likely enjoy this one. If you did not then I'd say skip…
I accept this! The outline is the same, but the power both Fls hold and the acting of both is also different! Also SOTB is more than just a revenge. There is more to this. Let's wait
1 1
Replying to DramaloverPanda • 6 days ago
If you watched and enjoyed The Glory then you would most likely enjoy this one. If you did not then I'd say skip…
I'm quite opposite I didn't like that very much, byt somehow hooked to this
1 4
Replying to SoVa Joon • 14 days ago
why does Zhou Wan Agree to stay at Lu Xixiao’s house. and even sharing his room and bed.
Ikr
0 0
Replying to Kavzz07 • 26 days ago
Honestly I coudn't keep watching, at the same time I coudn't drop. I kept it on hold. I'm at 20 struggling. The…
Great, I'll try to drop it lol! I've had enough of it. This was the case for me in the royal betrothal also!
1 0
Replying to Nanu • 26 days ago
Successfully dropping it 🤐
Honestly I coudn't keep watching, at the same time I coudn't drop. I kept it on hold. I'm at 20 struggling. The story is not keeping me hooked at all. But I wanna know what in the world would happen to them in the end. This drama is overrated FRR.
1 2