Details

  • Last Online: 2 days ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 3 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: April 5, 2021
On 18 Again • May 16, 2023
Title 18 Again
WHere can I watch 18 again in the US? The internet keeps telling me that it's on iQiyi, Viki, and Netflix, but NONE of them are "available in my region". I can tell that it's on Philippines Netflix, but I can't tell which countries it would be streaming on for iQiyi or Viki, and I don't want to try and download a VPN without knowing which countries' VPN I will need. Anyone know?
2 12
Replying to LauraBlokBlok • May 16, 2023
Title 18 Again
You can watch all the 16 episodes in EngSubOBS: To use the app, click on the 3 dots, search for the name of the…
Can you clarify where this is? Is EngSub ... an app? I googled EngSub and every video with EngSub popped up. Also, the internet keeps telling me that it's on iQiyi, VIki, and Netflix, but NONE of them are "available in my region". I can tell that it's on Philippines Netflix, but I can't tell which countries it would be streaming on for iQiyi or Viki, and I don't want to try and download a VPN without knowing which countries' VPN I will need. Anyone know?
0 0
Replying to Angelasia • May 16, 2023
Title My Blessing Spoiler
Bro I was so shocked about the NC I was not prepared 🤡🤡🤡 but why he suddenly desappear after that 💀💀💀
Is NC is non consentual?
0 1
Replying to wj6 • May 16, 2023
Title Desire Catcher Spoiler
episode 18. there are some rape/attempted rape scenes in this episode.
Is it by a bad guy or a good guy
0 1
Replying to LinaBenammou • May 12, 2023
I was waiting for all subs to start watching , great chemistry between the 2 leads , the 4 first episodes weren't…
where can you watch it officially?
0 1
Replying to Sadie • Apr 20, 2023
BL??
Is it a censored m-l-m, or just a strong friendship?
1 2
On Restart(ed) • Apr 19, 2023
Title Restart(ed)
for episodes 8 onward, I need help. Bilibili keeps telling me it's not available in my region, and all I can find elsewhere doesn't have subtitles (dramacool, kissasian, betaseries, dailymotion, and even some weird thing on telegram). I literally watched episodes 5 and 6 by placing the subtitles from the earlier episode below the current episode's window because somehow they had put episode 6's subtitles on 5 and episode 7's on 6... That's how desperate I am.
1 11
Replying to Bong Bong • Mar 18, 2023
Don't get me wrong, I'm an OffGun shipper too but If Gun is pair up with another man, I wouldn't be mad. That…
This is brilliant. And accurate. Brilliantly accurate. Thank you for this comment. Gun can build chemistry with a rock. That says it all.
3 1
Replying to Rain • Feb 5, 2023
Title Triage
where can i watch this?
Thank you! You beat google!
1 1
Replying to Rain • Feb 5, 2023
Title Triage
where can i watch this?
Thank you! Do you know why they seem to no longer be on Bilibili after ep 7? Anywhere else they could be?
0 3
On Choco Milk Shake • Dec 30, 2022
Acting 15 out of 10 (150%). Plot gaps 6 out of 10. (60%).
Kim Seong Hyuk as Milk - I can't even. I have no words. Like where did they find him, and was he on the South Pole his whole life and that's why no one found this talented boy?
16 1
On Kamisama no Ekohiiki • Dec 8, 2022
Is there some place that I can watch this where proceeds can even just in part go back to production? I couldn't find it on Hulu though that's said to be the original network
0 1
On Shining for One Thing • Jun 18, 2022
Is there anywhere else you can watch this, and legally, other than Iqiyi? It requires a VPN where I am. (or does someone know of a VPN I can use for this?)
0 1