News
Replying to Moonbeam • Apr 11, 2024
Title New Love Playlist
So I saw that edit… is there actually a bl storyline in this drama?
I'm here for exactly the same reason. And it looks like we're not the only ones. It must have been on tiktok a week ago and now it's on YouTube
1 0
On A Story to Read When You First Fall in Love • Apr 1, 2024
Title A Story to Read When You First Fall in Love
What does it mean that he calls her Harumi without saying Sensei or some other title of respect? I know that it's not like he's saying her first name or anything, but
0 2
Replying to Maiki25512551 • Mar 31, 2024
Title Please Classmate
Watching this because i'm interested with zhou yi ran and he was listed as main actor, but then his first appearance…
I do kind of get the impression of something bromance-y in the trailer; is it just wishful thinking?
0 1
On Winner Is King • Mar 31, 2024
Title Winner Is King
Wholy f^&*ing s^&* and I thought Immortality/Hao Yi Xing was a big-name cast. I'm literally squeaking. Can you imagine any bigger-name actors from any other country being in a BL? It's so ironic because BL/queerness China is the most taboo/looked down on (out of the BL producers). I think I'm dreaming.
6 0
Cho Na • Mar 31, 2024
Article The Spirealm: Behind the Mysterious Doors
Do we think it's ever going to be put back on standard/mainstream/legal streaming sites?
3 2
Replying to moodwatcher • Mar 31, 2024
Title Your Eyes Tell Spoiler
watching the original movie right now and finally i understand why he ran away and left her before the fight.…
From you comment, it seems like the ending might be sad. Is the ending sad?
0 1
Replying to Alejandro • Mar 30, 2024
Title Love in Spring
https://t.kisskh.la/m4fd
Good to know! Thanks so much
0 0
Replying to kadie890 • Mar 30, 2024
Title Ishiko and Haneo: You're Suing Me?
What does NF stand for here? Google is telling me a lot of different things and none of them make sense in this…
OMG thanks!
0 0
Replying to Alejandro • Mar 30, 2024
Title Love in Spring
https://t.kisskh.la/m4fd
Thanks! Much appreciated. Though, that looks really sketch. Is it safe?
0 4
On Your Eyes Tell • Mar 27, 2024
Title Your Eyes Tell
Was the BTS song made for this movie or did the movie use BTS's song?
3 2
Replying to kadie890 • Mar 20, 2024
Title The Best Friend
Is it a censored m-l-m, or just a strong friendship?
censored mlm
3 1
Replying to bhe0 • Mar 10, 2024
Title Ishiko and Haneo: You're Suing Me?
4me, this flied under the radar, till Netflix.how much has "putting it on Netflix " changedthe watcher count?currently:2024-03-23…
What does NF stand for here? Google is telling me a lot of different things and none of them make sense in this context lol
0 2
Replying to Oops Im an immortal • Feb 26, 2024
Title BL Drama no Shuen ni Narimashita: Crank Up Hen
It's original music by 小田切大 (Odagiri Dai) for the drama. No name or info that I know of yet.
Thank you so much!
1 0
On BL Drama no Shuen ni Narimashita: Crank Up Hen • Feb 14, 2024
Title BL Drama no Shuen ni Narimashita: Crank Up Hen
Does anyone know what the ost is? The one they play when they’re zooming in on both of them back to back at the beginning of each episode?
0 2
Replying to Peach • Feb 9, 2024
Title Mysterious Lotus Casebook
Yes and no.
Thanks’ everyone
0 0
Replying to Peach • Feb 8, 2024
Title Mysterious Lotus Casebook Spoiler
Yes and no.
Ah no! What do you mean by that?
0 3
Replying to AnastasiaWun • Feb 4, 2024
Title Time and Him Are Just Right
i feel there's underlying BL, else they wud hv kept GYL/YY relationship intact till the end. Think bromance cud…
What episode does their story really start? I'm on Ep 5 and I haven't seen anything (but I could have missed it, I'm very much not enjoying the rest of the story so I'm fast forwarding)
0 0
Replying to Sweet Savage • Feb 4, 2024
Title Time and Him Are Just Right
Let's all agree. This drama Def had sub BL tone and we Cheered for the annoying Girlfriend who was chased out…
What episode does their story start? I'm on Ep 5 and I haven't seen anything (but I could have missed it, I'm very much not enjoying the rest of the story so I'm fast forwarding)
0 1
Replying to 11321465 • Feb 4, 2024
Title Time and Him Are Just Right Spoiler
I have a question below my comment. Can my likeminded MDL fellows help me find out?
from comments I've seen it's Chen Mo and Gao Yun Lang
0 0
On My Secret Love • Jan 30, 2024
Title My Secret Love
The link to Ch3Thailand no longer sends you to the full episodes, or the episodes were taken down from there, or they're just not available in my region, but does anyone know where the might be for people in the Western Hemisphere legally?
0 2
