News
Replying to YanYan • Oct 19, 2025
Person Kwak Dong Yeon
He and Lee Soo Hyuk are my favorites yet people are sleeping on them. Hopefully we get to see more main lead roles…
They are my favorites as well!
1 0
On ABO Desire • Aug 2, 2025
Title ABO Desire
I remember watching first episodes of this drama on iqiyi. But it is not there anymore?
1 3
Drama Lover • May 31, 2025
Game Which Member From TXT Are You?
I got Taehyun :) I'm not very into txt, but based on the description, I think it's very accurate! Thx for the quiz!
1 0
Replying to Jung Ha Yoo • May 12, 2025
Title Dr. Romantic Season 2
I need to watch it from the first season or I can watch it from this or only the third season? c:
You can watch it without watching the season 1 as the cast changes anyway, however, I think the 1st season is worth watching and you can get to know other important characters like teacher Kim and the situation that hospital is in.
3 1
Replying to Rouzmary • May 12, 2025
Title Dr. Romantic Season 2
...wtf...heard it was a great drama so came to check it out...after ep 1 already had my doubts...ep 2 only confirmed…
I think this is the point of this drama. To show the problems such doctors face. Because unfortunately what happens in this drama happens in reality as well. And the FL had her reason for becoming a doctor which will be explained later. But if you don't enjoy the drama, just drop it, I'm afraid these problems won't be solved until the very end. Have a nice day
6 0
Replying to BOYSXLOVE • Jan 23, 2025
Title Spare Me Your Mercy Spoiler
IS there any kiss or nc scene?
There's a kiss scene
0 0
On Spare Me Your Mercy • Jan 23, 2025
Title Spare Me Your Mercy
For me it was a perfect drama. There wasn't much romance but I felt like the leads' chemistry was enough so there wasn't much need for any. I highly recommend this drama :)
5 2
On When the Phone Rings • Jan 5, 2025
Title When the Phone Rings
I have 4 episodes left to watch but after reading the comments I'm not sure if I should? Wouldn't it be better if I just dropped it now or after the 10th episode so that the drama won't be ruined for me? Because I enjoyed it a lot and I don't think I can take such an ending.
2 3
On Park Sung Hoon • Dec 28, 2024
Person Park Sung Hoon
he was so cool in sg2, my favorite character!!
6 0
On Squid Game Season 2 • Dec 27, 2024
Title Squid Game Season 2
Did Top appear here after not being shown on netflix's instagram?
0 2
On T.O.P • Nov 4, 2024
Person T.O.P
Happy birthday!!
2 0
On Park Jin Young • Sep 22, 2024
Person Park Jin Young
Happy birthday! <3
0 0
On Kim You Jung • Sep 22, 2024
Person Kim You Jung
Happy birthday! <3
0 0
On Duelist • Sep 16, 2024
Title Duelist
Where can I watch it??
0 1
Replying to Penelope79 • Aug 30, 2024
Title Queen Woo
Question: is there any other platform streaming this? Anything in EU?
I couldn't find anything either
1 0
On Bad Memory Eraser • Aug 27, 2024
Title Bad Memory Eraser
I enjoy this drama a lot, I'm already at ep 7, started watching yesterday. It keeps me entertained all the time, mostly thanks to Jaejoong though ^^ He played his role very well. Wish he had more good dramas.
2 0
Replying to tkini23 • Aug 22, 2024
Title Running Man
going to watch all 700+ episodes just finisbed ep1 see u in a year or 2..
Good luck! I have the same goal, started last month. Not binging though, just watching whenever i feel like it ^^ See you in 2 years!
2 1
Replying to swegbokie • Aug 17, 2024
Title Black Out
im pretty sure the ratings are the way they are because many people don't start rating the drama until they watch…
No, if you don't rate the drama and leave at 0 it simply doesn't count
3 1
Replying to yeontan • Jul 29, 2024
Title Love Alarm Spoiler
I've only watched one episode and already want to drop it, both leads are very unlikable.
Somehow finished it (had to skip some scenes). Overal, in my opinion the drama was very shallow, it haven't improved since the first episode. All of the characters lacked depth and unnecessarily adding tragic backstories to their lives didn't give them any more of it. I hated that even in the 1st episode the FL cheated on her boyfriend and wasn't sorry even in the slightest. And I hate how easy it is for her to shift her feelings from one guy to another. Lastly, I hate the concept of the love alarm app. I refuse to believe that in reality this app would have such a big impact on society. And the society relying on an app in showing their feelings is extremely shallow and unrealistic (like they check their love in the app even on the weddings!!). I don't care whether the FL chooses Sunoh or Hyeyeong, but I hate her attitude towards both of them. Rated 1 stars. Definitely not watching s2.
0 1
On Love Alarm • Jul 29, 2024
Title Love Alarm
I've only watched one episode and already want to drop it, both leads are very unlikable.
1 2