Details

  • Last Online: Feb 3, 2017
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: January 01
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: September 19, 2012
On Play • Jan 26, 2013
Title Play
yes! finally got to watch itt
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Dec 22, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Already seen it, thanks though - - >.<
1 0
Replying to Sarah87 • Dec 4, 2012
Title Reply 1997
Am I the only one who didn't like this drama? I was about to drop it, but I decided to finish it because of all…
I've been having a really tough time getting through it.
0 0
On Shut Up: Flower Boy Band • Sep 21, 2012
My favourite drama by far. Still can't get over how good it was.
Didn't even know what to do after it was over.
And thank god I didn't watch it while it was airing. I had to watch it all in one sitting.
4 0