News
On Till the End of the Moon • May 12, 2024
Title Till the End of the Moon
It started soooooooo good, but it just kept repeating the same conflict over and over again to a point where I just stopped caring for them at all.
3 0
On Best Choice Ever • Apr 28, 2024
Title Best Choice Ever
Once I came to term with this being a family drama and not a romance, it was fine. I've seen worst mother characters and I understand the message of it, even if I do not agree with a lot of it. I did find it quite enjoyable until the mother got sick. Until the end they had to let her act up, that was really unnecessary. I do like the reminder that parents are their individual selves and that older generation often shifted their meaning of life unto the life and success of their children. This is fairly common I think, not only in China or East-Asia, however it's only a reason and not an excuse for the manipulation and control, the apology was long overdue, and this drama could've centred more on everybody navigating their own boundaries and finding their own passion and fulfilment that are separated from but supported by their family.
6 0
Replying to ShortCircuit • Apr 11, 2024
Title The Impossible Heir
https://www.dramabeans.com/shows/the-impossible-heir/They do recaps.
thank you
1 0
On The Impossible Heir • Apr 9, 2024
Title The Impossible Heir
Does someone know where I can read a detailed recap? I'm interested to know the story, but I cannot push myself pas episode 2.
0 3
Replying to chase_kayden • Apr 9, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
He was actually asked what he likes most, antagonist or protagonist, and he said since he's always remembered…
yes
1 0
On Queen of Tears • Apr 8, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
Surprised how all eps so far has been so good. Normally I feel a bit of boredom around ep 9-12, but I'm still so intrigued and judging from thee preview it won't change.
23 1
Replying to chase_kayden • Apr 8, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
He was actually asked what he likes most, antagonist or protagonist, and he said since he's always remembered…
Meanwhile, his roles that stuck with me were Into the Ring and Not Others
1 2
On Queen of Tears • Mar 31, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
I'm going to be the Queen of tears at the end of this
5 0
On Beauty and Mr. Romantic • Mar 22, 2024
Title Beauty and Mr. Romantic
uhh it's been long since i was interested in a family drama
0 0
Lily Alice • Mar 21, 2024
Article "Queen of Tears" Faces Flak for Excessive PPL of Mercedes-Benz Cars
i didn't even notice
9 0
Replying to Toot • Mar 18, 2024
Article "Extraordinary Attorney Woo" Kang Tae Oh in discussion to make a grand comeback in a new K-drama
🤣 I am loving your understatement
I even lost my sense of grammar
6 0
Lily Alice • Mar 18, 2024
Article tvN Hit Drama "Signal" Renewed for Season 2 (Official)
let's not do it
2 1
lo_ve • Mar 18, 2024
Article "Extraordinary Attorney Woo" Kang Tae Oh in discussion to make a grand comeback in a new K-drama
uff this picture of him very ... good
9 2
On The Producers • Mar 18, 2024
Title The Producers Spoiler
I think this is one of the few dramas that are thee 4 eps too short. Because it's not bad, it's just so extremely unsatisfying. Had they invested the last 4 eps in the development of Cindy and Seung Chan's relationship, everybody would've loved this. You just cannot create a character like Cindy, make me understand her, make me emphasize with her, love her and root for her and then give her nothing ....
3 0
On Love Next Door • Mar 16, 2024
Title Love Next Door
I mostly trust Jung So Min with whatever script she chooses, and I know Jung Hae In is excellent at this natural romantic chemistry - so I have high hopes
15 0
Replying to Alex Stefan • Mar 12, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
Please don't even think about it. You're just gonna get yourself in needless suffering. There's no getting in…
No, I'm saying that I don't have SLS, but I just love Park Sung Hoon as an actor so much, and I love looking at his face
0 0
On Queen of Tears • Mar 11, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
It's not that I have SLS (that's very hard with KSH as the ML) but oh my, I'm such a sinner for Park Sung Hoon
1 2
On Ready, Set, Love • Mar 10, 2024
Title Ready, Set, Love
this was surprisingly much better than I anticipated
6 0
On Ready, Set, Love • Mar 10, 2024
Title Ready, Set, Love
this was surprisingly much better than I anticipated
1 0
On Queen of Tears • Mar 9, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
didn't know how much I missed Kim Soo Hyun
8 0

