Details

  • Last Online: 38 minutes ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: New York, USA
  • Contribution Points: 34 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: April 26, 2022
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award1 Flower Award2 Reply Hugger1
On Snow White's Revenge • Jun 25, 2024
Title Snow White's Revenge Spoiler
So far: I love this daily. It's a makjang in all the right ways, and the directing doesn't feel low budget like it does with most KBS2 dailies. I can't stand the ML, and the FL (Moon Jung-In) and her family are so evil!

I think Jinho is the son of Jung Woo-Jin, it seems preposterous, but anything's possible with a daily! I feel so bad for Seol-Ah though.
3 0
Replying to GreyMist • Jun 25, 2024
why do you guys think the evil woman is the FL? its a revenge drama Seol Ah is clearly the FL here
K-dramas have had villain FLs before. Han Chae-Young is the protagonist and it's listed on the official website.
0 0
Replying to Tia • Jun 19, 2024
Well, the FL is the evil stepmom, the 2nd FL is Seol-Ah.
Considering that she (Jung-In) dies, I doubt it. Despite being evil, she's an interesting character.
0 0
Replying to Nauriya • Jun 18, 2024
Han Chae Young will never do a decent drama.
This drama actually IS decent so far. Some of her older dramas were good too.
1 0
Replying to Tia • Jun 18, 2024
By the daughter, do you mean Baek Seol-Ah? Because she wants revenge on Jung-In.
Oh! Min Joo-Ryeon! That's a good theory.
0 0
Replying to SeoMatt • Jun 18, 2024
Title Snow White's Revenge Spoiler
I don't know if she really died. If so, I bet that the killer is her own daughter, and she will be the big villain.
By the daughter, do you mean Baek Seol-Ah? Because she wants revenge on Jung-In.
0 2
Replying to Trickster_Mei • Jun 15, 2024
What I'm getting from the summary, this lady marries a rich guy and has the FL with him, but steals all his money…
Well, the FL is the evil stepmom, the 2nd FL is Seol-Ah.
0 1
Replying to Trickster_Mei • Jun 15, 2024
What I'm getting from the summary, this lady marries a rich guy and has the FL with him, but steals all his money…
Well, the FL is the evil stepmom, the 2nd FL is Seol-Ah.
0 2
Replying to Morallygrey07 • Jun 15, 2024
https://kbsworld.kbs.co.kr/program/view.php?pg_seq=2185The title needs to be updated. I think this time, global…
The Korean title is also Scandal, it's on both posters. Not sure why it's called Snow White's Revenge. How does that connect to the actual drama?

Also, if you look up "Scandal KBS daily drama", you'll see that the actual title is Scandal, both in English and Korean. There's only 2 sites that have Snow White's Revenge, Kocowa and the KBS World site.
0 0