Details

  • Last Online: 1 hour ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: New York, USA
  • Contribution Points: 34 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: April 26, 2022
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award1 Flower Award2 Reply Hugger1
On Mouse • 3 hours ago
Title Mouse
Man wtf was that ending for episode 9??? 😭
0 0
Replying to Tia • 12 hours ago
There are much worse antagonists, what I did like about his arc is that he became the VERY thing he hated (and…
To be slightly fair to him, I understand why he lost his mind (but he was unhinged from the get-go), going to prison and getting framed for something he didn't do. šŸ˜‚ Gun-Young coulda died at the end of Season 1 for me. The Chief of Staff was a way better foil/antagonist.
0 0
Replying to _mischievous • 14 hours ago
Jang Gun Yeong, that whiny cunt, is the most annoying character on a show. Should have been killed in the first…
There are much worse antagonists, what I did like about his arc is that he became the VERY thing he hated (and seemed to regret it?) Regardless I was a Ki-Tae fan from the beginning lol
0 2
Replying to Dedra70 • 1 day ago
Title Made in Korea Season 2 Spoiler
Ambiguous ending. Are we setting up for a season 3?HB played this part! My man worked every scene, even down to…
No season 3, but I like to believe that he's alive and out there somewhere. :)

Hyun Bin was absolutely the star of the show. He earned that Baeksang.
1 0
Replying to GySgt213 • 2 days ago
During the break I have checked out:The Ordinary Jackpot - VikiHitman: Agent Jun - VikiHitman 2 - VikiMouse Trap…
I watched The Scandal and finished Made In Korea Season 2 (reviewed it), as well as OK! Let's Get A Divorce (terrible, btw.) Still watching Mouse (2021.) I've got like 2 other dramas to review and I've started Empresses in the Palace (c-drama) and began my rewatch of Magnificent Century: Kosƫm (Turkish drama. Going very slow, though.)
1 0
Replying to 25Van • 2 days ago
Title Made in Korea Season 2 Spoiler
I knew the ending won't good for antagonist male lead type story but I wish something bad happen to all other…
I have no idea why people are surprised, it's rare for a villain protagonist to get a good (let alone a HAPPY) ending. But I like that it was open-ended. And in a way he won because the system he created continued to thrive.
0 0
Replying to LRB • 2 days ago
Just finished this today...and wow, 10/10. Perfectly made, so well-acted..,and omg, Hyun Bin. That man!!! ā¤ļøā¤ļøā¤ļø
Agreed!
0 0
Replying to samstones • 3 days ago
Title The Scandal
Tempted tried to be an adaption of dangerous liaisons. It just didn’t do it cos it was made for tv. They couldn’t…
Ohhhh. Well, glad to say that I won't be watching that one... lol
0 0
Replying to Buzzlightyear23 • 3 days ago
Title Made in Korea Season 2 Spoiler
Can someone spoil this for me? Does Baek Kitae win?
Yes, but no. He gets shot by his brother Ki-Hyun (he was manipulated by him by the General Hwang Dae-Sik), but Ki-Tae's actual fate is left ambiguous. In a way, Ki-Tae won because the system he created survives.
2 0
On Made in Korea Season 2 • 3 days ago
Title Made in Korea Season 2 Spoiler
Finally finished it. I actually didn't dislike the ending as much as I really thought I would.

My theory is that Ki-Tae is alive, he did make it, and somehow faked his death/became a fixer overseas. Possibly. The ending was intentionally ambiguous.

Great season, though, with great performances/acting (Hyun Bin was STELLAR! Please let this man play more villains), music, directing. Overall score for Season 2 is a 9.5/10.

Baek Ki-Tae is a goated villain protagonist to me. šŸ”„
1 1
Replying to Stella • 3 days ago
Title Made in Korea Season 2 Spoiler
nah fr for what did he die? the general went ahead with stealing 70b and highly likely restarted the meth business.…
OMG THANK YOU!!!! Literally did that for nothing...
1 0
Replying to wassimkhedim • 4 days ago
i think in season 3 we will understant why he hated this general even befor the death of the president , he not…
There won't be a season 3, no.
2 0
Replying to Tia • 4 days ago
Umm, he is the main villain... technically. He's a villain protagonist.
Yes??? No one made him do that? I've been faithfully watching this show since Season 1 (okay, I was late to it, but still) lol

I'm not saying he's a *bad* character overall, he's fantastically written. BUT he is a villain protagonist. It's canon. It's real. And there's nothing wrong with that. People were/are very proudly rooting for him, even in Korea!
4 1
Replying to Tia • 5 days ago
Umm, he is the main villain... technically. He's a villain protagonist.
No, he wasn't. The man was a villain since Season 1... he's the epitome of a villain protagonist. He was ambitious, a drug dealer, and a killer. He colluded with the yakuza. He is in no way misguided.

UNLESS you mean Ki-Hyun and not Ki-Tae? Because Ki-Hyun was absolutely misguided, I agree with that lol
10 3
Replying to sIRLii • 5 days ago
Write before, write it again.: most K-drama directors and writers have no idea how to cherish a good thing when…
Umm, he is the main villain... technically. He's a villain protagonist.
3 5
Replying to Peaky • 6 days ago
If I only have time to watch one season, which one should I watch? Season one or two?
Up to you, but watch season 2 and read recaps of season 1 (thereviewgeek.com has them in detail.)
2 0