News
On The Best Couple • Jul 27, 2025
Title The Best Couple Spoiler
This is really good dark story with great actors and happy ending (or at least for ML and FL).
4 0
On Xin Dong Huan Qing Gao Su Wo • Jun 24, 2025
Title Xin Dong Huan Qing Gao Su Wo Spoiler
I've watched hundreds of short dramas and this is the best I've seen. Best scene: In ML's office when FL finally showed his frustration and anger towards his adoptive parents who had treated him like an object to be exploited as much as possible. Guo Yu Xin was really good in this role.
2 0
Lily Alice • Feb 7, 2025
Article Chinese entertainment industry aims to scale up the micro-drama sector
Is it the intention to stop guilty pleasure short dramas in China? I want to watch revenge stories, CEO falling in love with heroine, hot love stories with handsome heroes and beautiful heroines, etc. I don't want to watch stories about ordinary people dealing with everyday problems, I see those around me all the time in real life. Or did I completely misunderstand this article (if I misunderstood this article, forget this rant).
17 1
Replying to JustOneMoreEpisode • Jan 29, 2025
Title You Are Out of My Reach
If anyone recognizes these actors/actresses, please let me know. Thanks!
I think the actor in the picture on the left is called A Ren. But I can't remember where I got this information anymore.
2 1
On Bai Lu • Sep 23, 2024
Person Bai Lu
Happy Birthday!
0 0
On Starting from Confession • Jul 27, 2023
Title Starting from Confession
Here is the same plot as Devil Beside You (2005) and same music too.
7 0
On Won Jin A • Mar 29, 2022
Person Won Jin A
Happy Birthday!
0 0