Details

  • Last Online: Apr 3, 2025
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: October 12, 2019
Replying to Lilac48 • Jun 8, 2020
Person Gao Wei Guang
He is so hot...His role as Dijun was amazing
I'm here agian after watching Eternal Love of Dream... goood he's so hooooot
1 0
On Yang Yang • Mar 3, 2020
Person Yang Yang
I need more romance dramas with hjm being the main role ><
15 1
On Leon Lai • Feb 5, 2020
Person Leon Lai
OMG I didn't realize he played in king's avatar too
He is so handsome, hope I see more dramas from him as main role in future
6 0
On Xiao Zhan • Dec 1, 2019
Person Xiao Zhan
OMG
I can't believe my favorite Wei Wuxian is gonna play Tang San's role in Soul Land!
Soul Land is gonna be my favorite...
3 0
Replying to Lilac48 • Oct 23, 2019
Person Wang Yi Bo
OMG The Untamed will have a second season?!
Wow
Can't wait
0 1
On Fan Bing Bing • Oct 18, 2019
Person Fan Bing Bing
Yo she's been in many dramas.
Since I have never watched her dramas, which one is the best to start with?!
Waiting for your recommendations .
3 0
On Meng Zi Yi • Oct 14, 2019
Person Meng Zi Yi
She's so beautiful...
Really loved her in The Untamed! Hope to see more lead roles from her
7 0
Replying to Nsss • Oct 14, 2019
Person Wang Yi Bo
Thank u for playing lan jan in the untamed you were just right guy for it Your acting when he was drunk was just…
OMG The Untamed will have a second season?!
0 4