Editorials
Replying to marie1219 • Aug 26, 2020
Title You Are My Youth
How about watching an episode in super idol where both Didi and Tan Songyun played as Dao Ming Si and Shancai,…
https://twitter.com/wanghediarchive/status/1092757836646408192
1 1
On Count Your Lucky Stars • Aug 6, 2020
Title Count Your Lucky Stars
First 30mins in on ep 1 and I already dropped it. Shen yue was good in ALSB, MG2018 and AM (but dropped AM since its too heavy of a drama for me) in this one she looked so forced in her acting. I would want to stay for jerry yan but i cant take SY here..... not natural unlike her previous dramas...
1 0
Replying to NightOwl • Aug 6, 2020
Title You Are My Youth
I like both Seven and Dylan but I'm finding it hard to envision them as a couple. (and it's not because of the…
How about watching an episode in super idol where both Didi and Tan Songyun played as Dao Ming Si and Shancai, to get a glimpse of how they are going to be when coupled together :)
0 3
On Intense Love • May 17, 2020
Title Intense Love
I randomly saw a teaser of this on instagram and it looked really good. Im almost done with episode 2 and sadly , disappointed with it. I cant with the FL. Or maybe its the nature of her childish and OA character. And nowadays, I dont like male characters who have flat affect lol its getting old.
3 0
Replying to Ms Superman • May 7, 2020
Title Put Your Head on My Shoulder
I was thinking it was overrated up to episode 15, but after they got together their chemistry & cuteness got me.
Im on ep 18 now and im still in a conflict of continuing it or not.
0 2
On Put Your Head on My Shoulder • May 2, 2020
Title Put Your Head on My Shoulder
Curious why this was so popluar......so i finally checked it out. Im on ep 10 but still didnt find anything special about it. I cant even feel the chemistry. Another flat affect male lead. Overrated indeed.
6 4
On Catch the Ghost • Apr 24, 2020
Title Catch the Ghost
I miss Moon so much!!!!!!!!!!! She is the only korean actress I love ever since!!!!
0 0
Jeana • Apr 23, 2020
Review Love O2O
omg i thought i was the only one who's not into this drama... i started it then put it on hold... then tried it again until dropping after 18 episodes? Lol maybe i just got curious what the hype was about and triggered me to watch because my co-worker said Yangyang was cuter than dylan wang!!!!! LOL
1 2
