Details

  • Last Online: 2 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 228 LV3
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: March 29, 2021
Replying to donal • Jul 7, 2026
the dog dies protecting his owner
I haven't seen it but I will look it up, thank you!
1 1
Replying to donal • Jul 1, 2026
Title The Boy and the Dog Spoiler
the dog dies protecting his owner
Yeah, I don't mess around with dogs either, writers/directors should find better plot points than to hurt animals idc...
0 3
On Sounds of Winter • Mar 15, 2026
Is there any way to watch this online that's not a paid website/site that requires a subscription? The usual sites like kissasian don't seem to be updating it regularly (and some streams don't even work) and the subtitles uploaded on DO don't match the episodes...
0 2
Replying to donal • Dec 12, 2025
Title The Boy and the Dog Spoiler
the dog dies protecting his owner
Oh..... will not be watching lol
Thank you for answering my question!
2 5
On Winny • Dec 27, 2024
Title Winny
Such an amazing movie! Definitely worth watching
0 0
Replying to mashyimaro • Nov 5, 2024
Maybe you'll enjoy Kotaro wa Hitorigurashi
Yes, he reminded me of Kotaro as well! I made a parallel between the two right away lol Japan has so many great child actors!
0 0
Replying to mashyimaro • Nov 5, 2024
Maybe you'll enjoy Kotaro wa Hitorigurashi
I get it! I also feel like the anime wasn't as good, I was thinking it's because of the 2D/3D characters difference that allowed me to enjoy the LA more and get more attached to the characters that way? Or maybe it's the fact that the anime from what I remember just has shorter storylines/scenes, while the drama builds upon them idk. I felt the same about Gokushufudou drama vs anime.
1 2
Replying to mashyimaro • Nov 4, 2024
Maybe you'll enjoy Kotaro wa Hitorigurashi
There are two seasons actually and it gets a proper ending too! I personally enjoyed the live action more than the anime, it's one of my favorite dramas. Hope you like it!! <3
0 4
Replying to SID • Nov 3, 2024
Any recommendations similar this series?
Maybe you'll enjoy Kotaro wa Hitorigurashi
1 6